SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#456148 - 08/14/18 03:09 AM SUBJECT INVERSION TABLES. Not Music Related
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
SUBJECT INVERSION TABLES. Not Music Related

Completely off the topic of music but something that has helped me and may be of interest to others suffering with back pain. Briefly my lower back pain was the result of working in my early 20's on the Ambulance Service dealing with everything which at times put my body into abnormal positions.
We all have earth gravity pushing our spine down which can lead to poor postures.
I have had lower back pain for past 50 years. I can garden, mow the lawn for max 15 minutes each time. When I get pain I just go on the table for 5 minutes. I use a small clockwork cooking timer.

For years I have seen these Inversion Tables that supposedly help with back pain but never did anything about it until one of our UK selling channel were selling one demonstrated by the developer Roger Teeter a retired engineer now 80 in USA. Teeter is made to medical safety standards and will last well past my life time, there are many other lower priced inversion tables on the market to choose from. I've owned mine for just over a year.
Ones feet are clamped in so the inversion enables the spine to be relieved of gravity and give pain relief. The table inversion can be adjusted 20 degrees to 60 degrees or more. I started as the very good instructions stated at 20 degrees for first 2 weeks or until my body felt comfortable to wants to increase the angle.
People who don't like these tables go at it like a bull at a gate and try to fully invert the first time of using so causing more problems.
The Inversion Table is not a cure but rather a maintenance program used only 5 minutes twice a day, so after brushing ones teeth in a morning I do 5 minutes on the table and same before going to bed.

I always look forward to going on the table. graham uk.

If interested more info here. https://teeter.com/hang-ups/

Edited by Graham UK (08/14/18 03:10 AM)

#459163 - 10/06/18 03:44 PM Re: SUBJECT INVERSION TABLES. Not Music Related [Re: Graham UK]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
These things work very well, but unfortunately, with my current pulmonary problem, I cannot use mine. It has never been used, and I will gladly give it to anyone that wishes. However, you must pick it up from my home. It is a heavy duty inversion table with all the adjustment devices.

Email me if you are interested,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online