SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#45789 - 05/22/02 02:58 PM VOLUME 4 of the 20 for 1 Project at the Printers
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
I just mailed Volume 4 to be uploaded to the website. It is complete with 20 songs and has one KN3000 and some Pr Piano songs on it. Thank you to all that sent in your songs. I will advise by email to all those that are on my subscriber list the URL address when and where you can download the new zip file
A special thank you to Bob Hendershot for putting these zip files on one of his websites for downloading by our members. This was very generous of you Bob and we all appreciate it, especially me that has been hand mailing them to several hundred people.
I have 5 more songs to start disc 5 with. Please get your songs in the mail to me as soon as possible to bforrest@ix.netcom.com
Best to you all from
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 05-22-2002).]

#45790 - 05/22/02 04:02 PM Re: VOLUME 4 of the 20 for 1 Project at the Printers
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
On their way, Bebop.

#45791 - 05/22/02 09:15 PM Re: VOLUME 4 of the 20 for 1 Project at the Printers
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
WOW! Thanks for this latest volume of great tunes. I am building quite a library now and appreciate not only the songs but the registrations that are used that can be saved and used in my own playing! One of these days I will have a bit of time and will send off one of my somewhat amateur presentations. Right at the moment I am working on the great Jerome Kern melody "They Didn't Believe Me"; hope it hasn't already been done! Will get it to you, BEBOP, ASAP, I promise, and you can use it (if it is listenable! ) for one of the next volumes you are compiling. To everyone who has contributed, tremendous thanks from this grateful KN 6500 lover!

Ted Rose

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online