SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#457798 - 09/10/18 09:45 AM Re: Price for 3rd party styles? [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

I will only say there is so much more to performing music then using just styles.... But only if you know how....
And open your way of thinking.....
Looking down upon other ways of creating music isn't a good thing in many ways,... Just my thoughts. cool2

Edited by Dnj (09/10/18 09:49 AM)

#457820 - 09/10/18 01:07 PM Re: Price for 3rd party styles? [Re: Bachus]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
I've been so lazy for such a long time. I used the arranger for the styles 100% of the time.. Would pick a style that got as close to what the song needed as I could and then simply played the chords behind the vocals. If I couldn't come up with a decent style I would put the tune on hold figuring that a decent styly would show up sooner or later. Besides there was more than enough tunes to do without worring about the little stuff

Well, now that I'm getting back into it I have decided to arrange each and every song individually. Starting from scratch so its going to take a while but this way I'll be sure that the tunes I do are the best I can do.

I'm working on how to use all of the many features I never bothered with before. You know registrations, OTS, etc. There is a lot of stuff to learn.

#457827 - 09/10/18 01:54 PM Re: Price for 3rd party styles? [Re: ekurburski]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By ekurburski
I've been so lazy for such a long time. I used the arranger for the styles 100% of the time.. Would pick a style that got as close to what the song needed as I could and then simply played the chords behind the vocals. If I couldn't come up with a decent style I would put the tune on hold figuring that a decent styly would show up sooner or later. Besides there was more than enough tunes to do without worring about the little stuff

Well, now that I'm getting back into it I have decided to arrange each and every song individually. Starting from scratch so its going to take a while but this way I'll be sure that the tunes I do are the best I can do.

I'm working on how to use all of the many features I never bothered with before. You know registrations, OTS, etc. There is a lot of stuff to learn.

Now your talking... Dig in do your homework and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

#457841 - 09/10/18 03:25 PM Re: Price for 3rd party styles? [Re: Bachus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Earl is one of my best pupils! wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online