SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
Topic Options
#426672 - 10/04/16 10:36 PM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: filipelou]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Originally Posted By: filipelou
Is it possible to change reverb and chorus of right vocei while is it playing?

Not possible while the arranger is playing.

#426693 - 10/05/16 08:26 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: midisqueeze]
midisqueeze Offline

Loc: New York
Update on my problem with MidJpro I purchased from AJ last November (2015). Ketron used (hopefully they don't anymore) a plastic coated (except for the two ends) copper staple shaped clip about 1/4 inch each on all three sides to secure the mother board on the MidJPro. In my case, at least one clip came loose and presumably was the cause of the unit short circuiting/freezing up and automatically rebooting. The mother board, still under warranty, was replaced and the clips were removed and screws were used instead to secure the board. Even had AJ install the Gold Package . Will continue to monitor, but has been stable for three days while playing at home about 2-3 hours a day (was freezing at least once every 2 hours before). Gig Saturday will better tell the tale but my confidence level is growing each day. Been playing accordion practically all my life. (THAT'S ME ON THE AJAMSONIC ACCORDION DEMO - UNCLE DAVE'S TWIN) Eventually I purchased a Ketron X4 over 15 years ago in June 2000. That was a very reliable unit, but was I was attracted to the smaller, lighter MidJpro with audio drums, dynamite styles, touch screen, Midi/.mp3/.kar files, the Player 1 & 2 which allows me to quickly go from one song into another, option for Karaoke monitor, etc. and for all that, I am NOT disappointed. ALL THAT BEING SAID, LET ME ALSO SAY AJ PROVIDES ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SUPPORTIVE PLATFORMS I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ADDITION TO BEING A MOST HOSPITABLE AND ETHICAL GENTLEMAN. TOO BAD MIDJPRO HAS THESE GLITCHES, BUT FORTUNATELY THERE IS AJ. IT'S JUST TOO BAD HE LIVES 3 1/2 HOURS AWAY.

#426830 - 10/09/16 02:11 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: midisqueeze]
midisqueeze Offline

MidJpro, of which I am so fond of and had such high hopes for, continues to freeze. This, after new motherboard replaced. Truly beyond frustrating not to mention embarrassing when it happens live on a gig.

#427172 - 10/21/16 10:14 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
midisqueeze Offline

After replacing the mother board, continued freezes, sending AJ a Youtube demo of my MidJpro still freezing plus several problematic styles sent to AJ also freezing on 2 MidJpros he tried, I was sent a replacement MidJpro. KETRON claims the styles that froze were created for/on the SD7 Keyboard and not the MidJay pro. Don't know if I buy that explanation since my MidJay pro froze long before the Gold package was installed. So far, very happy with replacement. I'll post if I have any continued problems.
All that being said, I want to once again say how much AJ's patience, expertise and support continue to exceed expectations and how I remain a loyal and satisfied customer...

#427452 - 11/02/16 05:58 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: midisqueeze]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
hi midi squeeze , I enjoyed your playing of the musictech accordion with the ketron module a refreshing change to see someone playing not just conventional accordion type music .
are you with the musictech accordion able to use the on board sounds available with the musictech accordion and also use sounds from the ketron module .all at the same time ??....for example have the musictech accordion sound in the right hand so that the instrument sounds like an accordion ,feel ,attack of the reeds come through as well . also can you change the sound registers whilst playing and will the module remain stable with playing /changing registrations at the same time ........regards Giovanni

#430672 - 04/12/17 07:40 PM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
midisqueeze Offline

http://a.co/h1FURcm
Started using this Furman electric power regulator/ surge protector and MidJay Pro stopped freezing on gigs!!!

#433860 - 07/04/17 07:15 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
midisqueeze Offline

Update... my MidJay Pro
is still freezing usually once during the first hour of a three hour gig. If anyone has any positive advice, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you!!!!

Edited by midisqueeze (07/04/17 07:30 AM)

#448070 - 03/06/18 07:52 PM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
midisqueeze Offline

Great news. Since installing updated O.S. 1.4.2 MidJpro has NOT frozen once. Thank you AJ!!!

#451604 - 05/06/18 04:51 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
midisqueeze Offline

Two months and MidJPro still performing flawlessly!!!

#459940 - 10/19/18 01:21 AM Re: Owner of MIDJPRO! [Re: danielbordeiu]
parkerilos Offline

Loc: Greece
Hello everyone! It's been some time since I commented here. I've lost interest in Ketron's updates (since I only use this module in manual bass mode and as a .mp3 player/mixer). It seemed as Ketron didn't really care about fixing anything...I'm stuck with O.S. 1.3.1, anything newer than that 'causes a time delay between .mp3 and .cdg files and this is a problem for me. BUT.....my midjayPro doesn't freeze (it still does but very,very rarely) and it's been like that for some years now (I do some 150 performances a year). Because I work in an island, I found out that by using some silicon beans (the ones they put on cat litter)and place 'em in small bags inside the chassis, the module crushed less and less up to a point where you could say it's stable enough. Even if I use it as a mixer (w guitar and mic connected on it), it still performs ok. Hope this is useful!

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online