SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#44883 - 07/19/02 05:03 PM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Bill, if you possibly find time to visit the forum and read these heart-felt messages of prayer and hope, then you will know the power of friendship. We are here to offer support in your personal trials and your tears are our tears, also. May God speed your dear wife to a full recovery and joy return to your life. Bud

#44884 - 07/19/02 06:55 PM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Lanny Offline

Loc: Placitas, NM USA
Bebop,
You and your family are in our thoughts, hopes, and prayers. Hope to see a good news posting soon.
Lanny

#44885 - 07/19/02 07:57 PM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
speters466 Offline

Loc: Ormond Beach, Florida. USA
BEBOP:

So sorry to hear about Jann. Our heart goes out to you and to Jann. We wish a quick recovery; our prayers are with you both!!

Jody

#44886 - 07/19/02 09:10 PM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear BEBOP, I have just signed on to the Forum after several days away and one of thge first messages I see is the sad news of Jan's illness. After the unpleasant group of messages posted prior to this one, concerning the changing attitudes in Forum format, perhaps this untimely and tragic event has brought us all closer together and we can forget the backbiting, etc. that seems to be driving us apart as colleagues and friends of the wonderful keyboards we celebrate herein. May I join all the others who already have spoken above before me in wishing you all the best for Jan's rapid recovery. Like those other messages, my humble thoughts and prayers also go out to you both and, perhaps, the heartfelt sympathies we have all expressed herein will resound into a universal world prayer of hope that results in a happy conclusion to the fright and despair you must be suffering these past few days as you await the outcome. If and when you read these messages from your friends--(and we all ARE your friends, Bill and Jan!!)--perhaps they will console you in some small way, since there is so little else we can actually do to assist you right now. Blessings to you both, BEBOP and especially Jan and true wishes for a most positive outcome to this tragic event in your life. What more can I say but God keep you in His care!

Ted Rose

#44887 - 07/19/02 09:42 PM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Tom Cornish Offline

Loc: Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Rose:
Dear BEBOP, I have just signed on to the Forum after several days away and one of thge first messages I see is the sad news of Jan's illness. After the unpleasant group of messages posted prior to this one, concerning the changing attitudes in Forum format, perhaps this untimely and tragic event has brought us all closer together and we can forget the backbiting, etc. that seems to be driving us apart as colleagues and friends of the wonderful keyboards we celebrate herein. May I join all the others who already have spoken above before me in wishing you all the best for Jan's rapid recovery. Like those other messages, my humble thoughts and prayers also go out to you both and, perhaps, the heartfelt sympathies we have all expressed herein will resound into a universal world prayer of hope that results in a happy conclusion to the fright and despair you must be suffering these past few days as you await the outcome. If and when you read these messages from your friends--(and we all ARE your friends, Bill and Jan!!)--perhaps they will console you in some small way, since there is so little else we can actually do to assist you right now. Blessings to you both, BEBOP and especially Jan and true wishes for a most positive outcome to this tragic event in your life. What more can I say but God keep you in His care!

Ted Rose

Dear BEPOP,

I have just read about the serious illness that has afflicted your dear wife and whilst I am half a world away from you, my thoughts and prayers are with you both reinforced by
the common interest of music with which we all share on this forum.
God's blessings on you and Jann.

Tom Cornish

#44888 - 07/20/02 02:53 AM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
John Barr Offline

Loc: Colchester,Essex,England
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I unfortunately have some sad (shocking) news to share. I just found out that Bebop's wife, Jann, suffered a heart attack earlier today (Thursday). She's currently in the hospital in intensive care. I am praying for her recovery and hope we can all pull together to offer Bebop our prayers of support as well. - Scott

Bill, It is with great saddness that I read of Jan's attack, all I can say is, chin up mate, the same thing hapened to me 3 months ago and believe me there is light at the end of the tunnel, my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Johnny.

#44889 - 07/20/02 03:08 AM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
technicsplayer Offline

great to see you back, John, we were worried.

#44890 - 07/20/02 03:55 AM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
So sorry to hear this sad news,my thoughts and prayers are with you Jann & Bebop at this trying time.
Mike

#44891 - 07/20/02 06:36 AM Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !
Mel Trevey Offline

Loc: Ft Myers, Fl, USA
Bill, We are sorry to hear of Jan's illness
and praying for a speedy recovery

------------------
Mel

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online