SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#446691 - 02/16/18 08:05 PM Re: All the Pop Styles of the Genos [Re: Mikem]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Or, maybe by releasing on how much money was spent on rehashed plastic with only few tiny improvements with so many restrictions people have need to tell themselves that it sounds so much better. It even makes us better musicians. I mean how else to justify all the money for all that plastic?

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#446889 - 02/18/18 05:21 PM Re: All the Pop Styles of the Genos [Re: Eric, B]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Eric, B
Originally Posted By Kabinopus
This video made me feel like I have Genos at home and to tell the truth it's not a nice feeling. I think reading a lot of excitement about how great Genos is messes with brains more than the product itself. It is just rather close to PSR, let's say, S770, but costs 4 times more... Which is not that close...

I am amazed how people make an expert judgment from a YouTube video listening over computer speakers.
I have the Genos and the S970 at home.
Believe me, they don't sound anything alike through my Bose speakers.
They are not in the same league. .... wink
Eric

I can attest to what Eric wrote I have the s970 and a Genos. At least from my experience I could never make a buying decision listening to You Tube. When Pa4x was released I listened to plenty of demos but did not buy one based on the videos................a about a year later members here including DonM were talking up the 4x when I went to Frankieve’s store and played the Pa4x I was sold. Rinse and repeat for the Genos purchase.

#446904 - 02/18/18 10:42 PM Re: All the Pop Styles of the Genos [Re: Mikem]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Fantastic demo - EXACTLY the kind I'm looking for. Looking forward to hear the rest of the styles played on the Genos.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online