Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#445050 - 01/19/18 12:10 PM Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
My First Song Hope you @ll like it wink

Greetz Rico wave

#445053 - 01/19/18 12:33 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Well done as always Rico.
Congrats with the Genos. How are the keys/keybed compared to G-70? (And T5)
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#445054 - 01/19/18 12:39 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW!

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#445056 - 01/19/18 12:43 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

First off I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!
ok that said I was waiting for your FIRST Genos performance and Rico you didn't disappoint me!! well done.......
it sounds amazing!!....
MORE, More, More!!

PS so what are your impressions of Genos so far?

clap

Edited by Dnj (01/19/18 12:48 PM)

#445061 - 01/19/18 02:26 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
KeyBTyros Offline

Thank you so much my friends realy awesome WHAT THE hell What a great keyboard i bought it blind but i knew it pffff i am so happy the sound is fenomenal smile

Dnj the Keys are exact the same as Tyros but i asure you they play fantastic i think when someone is used to a real piano they dont like it they rather want a Roland but i like all and i play all lol so smile but if you wanna know i was realy impressed by yamaha keys because you can do all with them hahhaha thats what i think smile Woooooow do i love the new Revo Drums pffffff

Dnj I say its the best keyboard in the world again its Timeless and the drums they needed to fix are awesome
so thats all i want smile Next Time wil be a problem to get a better Keyboard !!!

Edited by KeyBTyros (01/21/18 09:15 AM)

#445062 - 01/19/18 02:30 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: Dnj]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Amazing performance Rico. Thanks for sharing.

jingleman

#445063 - 01/19/18 02:35 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: jingleman]
KeyBTyros Offline

jingleman thank you my friend for your kind comment smile Greetz Rico wave

#445065 - 01/19/18 02:55 PM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By KeyBTyros
Thank you so much my friends realy awesome WHAT THE hell What a great keyboard i bought it blind but i knew it pffff i am so happy the sound is fenominal smile

Gj the Keys are exact the same as Tyros but i asure you they play fantastic i think when someone is used to a real piano they dont like it they rather want a Roland but i like all and i play all lol so smile but if you wanna know i was realy impressed by yamaha keys because you can do all with them hahhaha thats what i think smile Woooooow do i love the new Revo Drums pffffff

Dnj I say its the best keyboard in the world again its Timeless and the drums they needed to fix are awesome
so thats all i want smile Next Time wil be a problem to get a better Keyboard !!!

Rico thanx for the review......I'm glad you happy with it,.......enjoy!

Edited by Dnj (01/20/18 05:53 AM)

#445079 - 01/20/18 05:49 AM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: KeyBTyros]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
CONGRATULATIONS Rico! Excellent job with the Genos, happy to hear you got your capable hands on one!

#445089 - 01/20/18 10:29 AM Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico [Re: Stephenm52]
Marcus Offline

Loc: Canada
Excellent rendition of this "Game of Thrones" theme. I love the fact that a MIDI Song, Style, and Multipads can sync together or sync/start together. Just have to make sure your style follows the correct left hand chording to the song while all played in sync.

With the high quality Genos sounds, an awesome quality orchestration or score can be played and enjoyed. I love the Genos keybed. Bet you wished the multipad control was left on the left side of the panel as on the Tyros, but again, some songs and multipad types lean in favor of right hand control.

Anyway the Genos oozes sound quality...sound quality...sound quality and styles...styles...styles.

Marcus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online