SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#442292 - 12/10/17 09:02 AM Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? [Re: W Tracy Parnell]
Dnj Offline

Amazing what can be done from Factory to a finished Style mix with a little effort for sure on any arranger also..

Edited by Dnj (12/10/17 09:04 AM)

#442295 - 12/10/17 09:41 AM Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You can do that with most of the new arrangers, but I don't have 10 or 20 minutes to spend on every style, so I want the Factory styles to sound great from the factory! Is that asking too much? smile

#442299 - 12/10/17 10:31 AM Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? [Re: DonM]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
You can do that with most of the new arrangers, but I don't have 10 or 20 minutes to spend on every style, so I want the Factory styles to sound great from the factory! Is that asking too much? smile

Or Yamaha style, having a huge database of songspecific user created styles that is freely shared with the community.//. And an easy way to access them directl from USB stick.

PA4x build im styles however cover pretty much everything most people will ever need...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#442300 - 12/10/17 10:37 AM Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I agree about the Korg styles. I occasionally change a drum kit, change some style part sounds, and redo some Keysets (OTS), but between the factory styles and the ones available from Musikant, Korg USA, I seldom even think about needing more styles.
If I need a specific song style, it's simple to convert from midi file to style!

#442301 - 12/10/17 11:03 AM Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I guess I'm one of the old codgers that used lots of third-party, song-specific styles when I was performing. I enjoyed the perfect intros (mainly because I couldn't play them), same with the endings, and everything in between. The styles were all listed by song name, which made access very easy and fast, which was a great attribute when someone requested a song and you had the perfect style that made you sound just like the original. Sure, I used plenty of the onboard styles as well, but sometimes, not always, the third-party style was the best choice.

Merry Christmas,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online