SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43868 - 05/07/03 08:40 PM Banks A B C - KN6500
Ann in New Zealand Offline

Loc: New Zealand
I am playing three pieces at our local Organ Club and would like to set the three up in Banks A B and C so there is no waiting for the disk to load each setting. I am using a setting from a disk for the third piece and when I load it, it goes into Bank A. I have copied it to Bank C using the instructions under the question "I don't know my ABCs" 18/1/03, but when I load a setting for another song the settings I saved in Bank C are gone. I am sure someone will be able to tell me if what I want to do is possible, and give me some easy to follow instructions. Another Forum member once told me that the only "dumb" questions are the ones we don't ask so hope you will be able to put me on the right track. Thank you in advance for your help on this and for all I have discovered about my keyboard by reading the posts on this Forum.

#43869 - 05/08/03 02:11 AM Re: Banks A B C - KN6500
technicsplayer Offline

after combining different banks from different files you must save that new file before loading another because all 3 banks are replaced by a normal load.

thus if you want C available in 2 different loads you must prepare each of those loads with the A, B and C you want to appear before saving each of them.

#43870 - 05/15/03 04:36 PM Re: Banks A B C - KN6500
Ann in New Zealand Offline

Loc: New Zealand
My apologies for the delay in posting a thank you for your reply to my query. I saved two settings in A and B, and then loaded the third one from a disk. As always, your willing help is most appreciated.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online