SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#435448 - 08/02/17 09:06 AM Band or DJ?
Dnj Offline

Edited by Dnj (08/02/17 11:03 AM)

#435457 - 08/02/17 10:50 AM Re: Band or DJ? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

many people today with some extra cash have both also at their affairs,......I've done OMB arranger/singing with another DJ providing the dance music later on,
....I've DJ'd with a 10 pc band too alternating sets works out great if you plan it right,...as long as the client and audience enjoys the show. each offer certain things the other cannot.

Edited by Dnj (08/02/17 11:02 AM)

#435461 - 08/02/17 11:55 AM Re: Band or DJ? [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
many people today with some extra cash have both also at their affairs,......I've done OMB arranger/singing with another DJ providing the dance music later on,
....I've DJ'd with a 10 pc band too alternating sets works out great if you plan it right,...as long as the client and audience enjoys the show. each offer certain things the other cannot.

Whats hot in Holland is a party band, like 7 musicians, from which one of the musicians combines deejaying, rapping and secondary keys/synths.. i allready know 3 of these bands..

They blow you away all evening long... modern day deejays are much more then the good old 80's and 90's deejays.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#435463 - 08/02/17 12:27 PM Re: Band or DJ? [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Dnj

Whats hot in Holland is a party band, like 7 musicians, from which one of the musicians combines deejaying, rapping and secondary keys/synths.. i already know 3 of these bands..

They blow you away all evening long... modern day deejays are much more then the good old 80's and 90's deejays.

Bachus I agree and what you say totally proves my point that the music scene is changing rapidl,
and as I always have said mixing it up is the key....thanx for your reply.

Edited by Dnj (08/02/17 12:27 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online