SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#435189 - 07/29/17 06:38 AM SD9 Audio Styles
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
AJ,
when I had my Yamaha S950 it too had some audio styles. They sounded great but the problem I encountered was they could not be copied to a thumb drive or played from various folders on the hard drive. As a result I never found a way to use them in individual gig sets.

How do the Audio styles work on the SD9 Pro? Will they play from a thumb drive? Can they be copied to individual folders and played from there?

Backus Auyaplayer, maybe you can shed some light on this.

Deane

#435238 - 07/30/17 01:53 AM Re: SD9 Audio Styles [Re: hammer]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By hammer
AJ,
when I had my Yamaha S950 it too had some audio styles. They sounded great but the problem I encountered was they could not be copied to a thumb drive or played from various folders on the hard drive. As a result I never found a way to use them in individual gig sets.

How do the Audio styles work on the SD9 Pro? Will they play from a thumb drive? Can they be copied to individual folders and played from there?

Backus Auyaplayer, maybe you can shed some light on this.

Deane

The managment of Audio Styles in SD9 and Audya also, is ulimited...
You can to create ulimited Audio styles, with Live Style Modeling, and with tipical way also.. We don't have limit how many styles, and we don't limit to manage it... We can to manage as we like..

Media 1) https://www.ketron.it/images/ketron/Manuali_HTML/SD9/english/08_media.html

Media 2) https://www.ketron.it/images/ketron/Manuali_HTML/SD9/english/16_disk_edit.html

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (07/30/17 02:02 AM)

#435239 - 07/30/17 01:57 AM Re: SD9 Audio Styles [Re: hammer]
Bachus Offline

I am sorry Dean, i am not the one to answer this, its certainly not in the manuall.

This one belongs to AJ

Altough i have a feeling you will not like the answer.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#435243 - 07/30/17 02:36 AM Re: SD9 Audio Styles [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Bachus,
I hope you are wrong about this but I too think it will be the same as on the Yamaha keybaord. I ended up not using the few audio styles on the yamaha because they simply could not be copied to gig set folders and it was not easy to go find them at a live gig to keep things moving.

I am not a keyboard "techy" and all I really need from my keyboards is the most easy way to do things that help me on live gigs.

Deane

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online