SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43188 - 03/18/05 01:52 PM A song trial
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
I have narrowed down my choices of presenting my song arrangements to non-KN7000 owners, to a compressed WMA file version that runs about 700 kbs instead of 3 mbs. If you have Windows, your Windows Media Player should have no trouble in playing these songs – and I feel the sound quality is very good.
Therefore, I have uploaded “Stompin” a trial song on my site that is in a compressed WMA file and if you click on it, it should play the song immediately on your computer, if you have Windows Media Player. I have also uploaded a zipped version that will run about 700KB, ( for each of my arrangements) . It will unzip into a compressed WMA file (about 700 kb) that you can play on your computer, if you have Windows Media Player (Version 9 or 10). These songs are on page 7 of the KN7000 section (Stompin at the Savoy) and are located just underneath the KN7000 version of that song.
If you have Win XP your Windows Media Player should be able to play it immediately for you.(If you have Win 98 or earlier, you will probably need an update to Windows Media Player version 9)
You can get this free at:
(Version 9 ) http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player.aspx
Windows XP users might like to upgrade to WMP version 10..if you do not already have it...
( Version 10) http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx
Please let me know if you were successful in downloading and playing the song and whether or not you liked the quality of the playback.
If I make other songs available, would you download them too.
If you have a KN7000, obviously you don't need to take advantage of this approach>"

Thanks for your interest. I hope this works out. Site is: www.lgosmeyer.com

Larry Gosmeyer

[This message has been edited by larry gosmeyer (edited 03-18-2005).]

#43189 - 03/18/05 02:42 PM Re: A song trial
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Larry
I downloaded to Windows Media and the quality is very good. Also, a great job you did as well.
Best Regards
Bernie

#43190 - 03/18/05 03:03 PM Re: A song trial
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Larry,

Have just listened to your latest music played via Windows Media and what a joy it is. Being very much an amateur, I had no idea the KN7 could sound so good.

With your permission, I would like to download this and take it to our Keyboard Club. We have 4 members who own KN7s and I am sure they would like to hear how good the instrument really is.

Perhaps you could email me direct with your answer.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Aud (U.K.)

#43191 - 03/19/05 11:47 AM Re: A song trial
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Larry , Read your Topic and had a listen , Very good !!!

It opened up in Windows media player no problem . it sounded Very good .

regards Giovanni

#43192 - 03/19/05 03:25 PM Re: A song trial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Larry,
Played and sounds great on the Media Player. Great arranging.

Fran in Florida

#43193 - 03/19/05 05:04 PM Re: A song trial
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Ditto here also, Larry. I think it is wonderful that folks without a KN7000 can now enjoy your fantastic talents.

#43194 - 03/19/05 05:20 PM Re: A song trial
Arthur R. Jacobs Offline

Loc: Alma, Michigan, 48801 USA
Larry: It's been a long time since my KN-6500 has played your beautiful music. I thank you for your thoughtfulness in remembering those of us, that do not have a
KN-7000. Reminds me of the 20 for 1 days,
when we ALL could play your joyful tunes.
Thanks again for sharing with all of us.
ARJ

#43195 - 03/20/05 06:21 AM Re: A song trial
Anonymous
Unregistered

A snap to convert to audio CD with Windows Media Player. Sounds great on my HiFi and in the car.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online