SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#433685 - 07/01/17 04:36 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: audyaplayer]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By audyaplayer
And the SD9 loads/read/streams from an internal soundboard/card,the SSD is for loading/saving your SMF,MP3,WAV,styles,gm/presetsounds etc,so much more stable than the Audya,who streams from the HD/SSD.

Its very important also!!

#433754 - 07/02/17 07:24 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I would like to add to this thread. The Ketron product OS lags behind in many ways compared to other manufactures. For instance, why do we have to use the Media "Disk Edit" routine to simply delete, copy, or move files on our keyboards or modules? I bet some of you here can think of other OS improvements Italy needs to seriously consider.

FYI, AJ told me the Audya and Older Ketron styles will be useable on the SD9 Pro. I have converted thousands of Legacy Ketron .PAT format files to my .KST SD7 format and 95% of them work great. The ones I find that don't work have been converted from other keyboards like Korg or Yamaha or Roland. But even some of them do work.

Deane

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online