SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#424454 - 08/08/16 01:37 AM To Ketron Italy...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
I know that a small insignificant nobody like myself cannot influence your ideas at all, but here goes anyway.

I have reached the conclusion that I will upgrade to an SD9Pro. However, please assure me that I could at least:

1. Use all my modified Audya styles as I put a LOT of work into these.
2. I can use my standard Audya midi style modelling loops for styles in the SD9Pro. Surely these could be copied over in some or other way?

I do not intend using two arrangers. I would love to keep what I use on my Audya & I'm sure this is possible.

Please care enough to respond,

Henni

#424464 - 08/08/16 05:57 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Henni,may be the sd9 has the extension .kst
i am not shure if so we are in deep problem
AJ will hve a good answer for us Audya players

#424468 - 08/08/16 06:56 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: hbinfo2001]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Guys,
All the .PAT files converted easily to the .KST on my SD7. However, NONE of the files for the Audya converted.

Deane

#424492 - 08/08/16 03:37 PM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Hi Henni,

As far as i am aware, Ketron Italy do not check internet forums (also they are on holiday until the 5th September). If you want to contact them, use the email address on their website - believe it or not, they do read emails and if appropriate forward to local distributors if required (we do the same as Ketron UK) or reply to the sender directly.

#424523 - 08/09/16 12:41 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi TWD & all,

Thank you for your response. Maybe I'll take this and the defunk Style Compiler up with them...

Kind regards,

Henni

#424536 - 08/09/16 06:10 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi TWD & all,

Thank you for your response. Maybe I'll take this and the defunk Style Compiler up with them...

Kind regards,

Henni

You should...

And hopefully you can share a solution with us afterwards...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#433583 - 06/30/17 01:51 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
accordionman Offline

I have both the Audya and the sd40 the styles are not interchangeable you can convert from other ketron models X series and SD series quite well.
I have purchased the Irish Styles and these certainly do not function following modification. Giving that many of us ketron users have upgraded and spent months developing styles to suit, I think they are missing a trick as others may not choose to upgrade for obvious reasons.

#433675 - 07/01/17 12:01 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
I know for sure that Ketron convert the Audya styles after a while,so you can use them in your SD9,but friends,why?The Sd9 is completely new,most of the Audya styles are in it plus new ones,check the manual,new dsp's,and many more.Faster loading,SSD,etc.The Audya is good but this is better.

#433677 - 07/01/17 01:08 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Henny.
I think that the simple convert from .PAT to .KST will be very easy.
However the convert is only the Midi Sequence of style.
I dont know if the Modeling of Audya included in the convert.
Also in SD9Pro, we have different exclusive chanel of Audio Guitar and I dont know if in the convertion process included and the "translation" (Audio Riff, FX, Pan, Volume) of Audio Guitar Chanel.
In SD9Pro included 156 Audio Guitar Riff, and some of this is new, and this therefore, they will have differnt order in the list (I mean different Midi Messages Bang Select CC#0 and Program Change), and some of this new Audio Guitars included more Riffs and Phrases in file, like (Swing Audio Guitar)..
Also I saw in manual, (SD9Pro) the way that we can to import User Audio Drums, and its very easy, and the good news here is that we can to import my own Audio Drums, as a Folder like Preset Audio Drums and not wav by wav file, like Audya...
The modeling and the style new elements that exist in SD9Pro, is better than Audya, because:
1) Exist Preset and User Modeling (with own Midi and Audio loops)..
2) In the modeling of SD9Pro included more Intruments like, Brass, Orchestral Strings and they are divided into categories like GROOVE, PIANO, GUITAR and ORCHESTRAL.
3) We have new exelent elements in styles to have 4~8 Arranger/Variation parts of the style [A-1, A-2, B-1, B-2, C-1, C-2, D-1 and D-2], and we can to include in my own User Audio Drums folder all Variation elements (e.g Ballad 1_80) with Variations: A-1=ΑRRA_1 Audio Drums File,, A-2=ΑRRA_2 Audio Drums File etc.
Very very good!!!
4) We can to have also in Style EFX (Insert FX), except Reverb, and Chorus..
And More...
Also we have the new powerful application (LaunchPad), that with this we can to have too more possibilities to combine with very easy way, own Power Song Styles, or Song combines..

Therefore in my opinion you should start with the new elements of the instrument.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (07/01/17 01:37 AM)

#433678 - 07/01/17 01:11 AM Re: To Ketron Italy... [Re: Henni]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
And the SD9 loads/read/streams from an internal soundboard/card,the SSD is for loading/saving your SMF,MP3,WAV,styles,gm/presetsounds etc,so much more stable than the Audya,who streams from the HD/SSD.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online