SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#420619 - 04/28/16 05:58 AM Re: Maui 5 arrived [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
I play alot of different size rooms with very different acoustics some better then others,.....some have always been difficult because of many factors mirrored ceilings, no rugs, 2 story high vaulted peaked cavernous ceilings, L Shaped rooms, low ceilings, etc, etc,....yesterday was one of those days where I was in the 2 story high vaulted one using the Maui 5 and let me tell you I was amazed of how the sound covered the room with no Speaker EQ all at at all except my usual S970 onboard KB/Mic EQ.....vs my Previous powered PA speakers...
Lovin these Maui 5's more and more.. keys

Donny, I'm glad to hear the Maui's are really doing the job for you!

#420621 - 04/28/16 06:05 AM Re: Maui 5 arrived [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
Originally Posted By: Dnj
I play alot of different size rooms with very different acoustics some better then others,.....some have always been difficult because of many factors mirrored ceilings, no rugs, 2 story high vaulted peaked cavernous ceilings, L Shaped rooms, low ceilings, etc, etc,....yesterday was one of those days where I was in the 2 story high vaulted one using the Maui 5 and let me tell you I was amazed of how the sound covered the room with no Speaker EQ all at at all except my usual S970 onboard KB/Mic EQ.....vs my Previous powered PA speakers...
Lovin these Maui 5's more and more.. keys

Donny, I'm glad to hear the Maui's are really doing the job for you!

Thanx Steve HIP HIP "ARRAY" dance2

#420626 - 04/28/16 08:25 AM Re: Maui 5 arrived [Re: Saswick]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
going to install the Fender Expos tonight did a quick test and they sound great but the vocals seem to sound a little different will let you know .

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online