SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#420438 - 04/25/16 09:50 AM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: DanO1]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: DanO1
This is why I only play at nudest camps.

laugh2

#420452 - 04/25/16 02:21 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bachus, if I rolled over in bed and saw a gal with those tats on her arms I would run screaming from the place and leap into my van, hoping it was just some kind of nightmare that I will soon awake from. For the life of me, I've never been able to understand why a beautiful, young girl would do that to her body - it just does not make sense. Maybe I'm just an old fart and my mind still resides in the past. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#420454 - 04/25/16 02:35 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: travlin'easy]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I just had the words to my favorite country song tattooed to my d***......"It ain't no Big Thing, But It's Growing"....all 7 verses.

In 18 point type, italics!

Russ (true BSer) Lay

#420456 - 04/25/16 02:47 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: captain Russ]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: captain Russ
I just had the words to my favorite country song tattooed to my d***......"It ain't no Big Thing, But It's Growing"....all 7 verses.

In 18 point type, italics!

Russ (true BSer) Lay

Mine APPEARS to say MITY but under certain conditions spells out Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.

chas

#420478 - 04/26/16 06:15 AM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Man, this thread took a turn didn't it ??? ... crazy

#420511 - 04/26/16 02:35 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Played a wedding yesterday. Keyboard for the ceremony in a park in Bluffton SC and then DJ on the deck of a restaurant in Hilton Head (Both the Bride and Groom work there)
I wore Black pants and shirt and a burgundy tie with a keyboard on it. When people started arriving for the ceremony I knew I wasn't in NJ anymore. Some were dressed appropriate but some had jeans and sweatshirts on. Sorry but thats a bit too casual for me, even in the laid back South.
Post above said it, "be one step above" but who knows theses days.

#420514 - 04/26/16 02:45 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

#420516 - 04/26/16 05:20 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
The very last wedding I did was a Barefoot Wedding, which took place aboard a 50-foot houseboat's sundeck. With few exceptions, everyone dressed appropriately, however, the musician was the best dressed guy on the boat. smile The groom wore shorts, which on a boat I guess was appropriate for the occasion, and the weather conditions, with temperatures nearing 90 degrees in the shade and 80-percent humidity. Thank goodness I had my fan, because there wasn't a breeze stirring.

During the reception, the temperatures rose to the mid 90s and I changed to shorts and sandals, but retained the shirt. It was just too hot for long sleeved pants. wink No air conditioning on a boat's sun deck.

Great topic,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#420707 - 04/30/16 12:48 AM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: Bachus]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Tatoos is a thing of this generation, its best to learn and live with them...

Absolutely, you can never put the genie back in the bottle!

So, now.......why do the rest of you members think people feel it necessary to defile themselves with a tatoo? I've asked a dozen people already and didn't get one single answer that made any sense. I'm starting to think it's a "follow the leader" or a "monkey see, monkey do" thing!

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Even ladies with full arm tatoos can look classy

I've got to say........I was walking down Broadway in NY where the ritzy hotels are. I noted this absolutely gorgeous lady decked out in evening dress, high-heel shoes encompassing a pair of perfectly shaped legs, diamonds and pearls on her neck and arms and her glimmering black hair in a full Victorian hair style. Absolute class. The kind you see in the pictorials on the society pages.

She was stepping out of a limousine as I was drooling saliva all over my shoes. Until.........she turned away from the car and what did she have on her back? A full blown picture of an eagle going from shoulder to shoulder and down to her waist (she made sure she had a "low-cut" evening gown to show it off).

In a way, this is all good, for me anyway. Playing events all my life, I couldn't concentrate most of the time, because of the beautiful women in the audience, all made up and all decked to the nines to impress both the men and the rest of the ladies there. I even remember the time I was driving my new sports car and I turned to look at a woman waiting for the bus. Well, it only took a split second for me to plow into the back of the taxicab that stopped short in front of me.

Women looked so feminine years ago, and my head was like a doorknob that turned with every lady that walked by, all the while trying to control my testosterone level and keep it in the safety zone! Now I don't have to waste the time with a first look even 'cause there's nothing to look at anymore.

How is it good? The less time I spend looking at women, the more time I have to practice music!

MARK

#420746 - 04/30/16 05:00 PM Re: Dress for success ?!?!? [Re: Mark79100]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Mark, are you over 40 years old? It takes that long for your big brain to kick in. before that,you follow that little "monster" around, and that can be HELL!

Ever notice that most good music, literature, art, etc. comes after 40?

BIG Brain Vs. LITTLE BRAIN!.

Damn, I miss that little fellow (LOL).

Russ(now, much more creative)Lay

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online