SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#416991 - 02/19/16 10:28 AM New Dexibell S7 Stage Piano
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
As it says in the demo, the Dexibell company is made up of Roland's employees in Italy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWyuIx2g_iQ

#416992 - 02/19/16 10:36 AM Re: New Dexibell S7 Stage Piano [Re: Mikem]
Mikem Offline

Dexibell S7 vs Nord Piano 3 Shoot Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJNMqKJHzc

#417066 - 02/20/16 12:19 PM Re: New Dexibell S7 Stage Piano [Re: Mikem]
rosetree
Unregistered

This was already posted in another thread I think in January, and I repeat the Dexibell sounds great to me, even deeper than the Nord.

#417072 - 02/20/16 01:23 PM Re: New Dexibell S7 Stage Piano [Re: Mikem]
Mikem Offline

Sorry if it was already posted. Lately, it seems I'm a little forgetful. I always try to check here first, in case it was already posted by someone else, or by me.

I does sound nice, but it's a start-up company. How reliable can the company be? Plus, it's Italian, and we all know how they are. I can say that, because I'm Italian*, and I've lived in Italy - - - twice!

Thanks for your opinion. smile

* I'am Canadian born and raised, but my parents came here from Italy. I've lived in Italy for a total of about 3 years. I also went to school while there. I've also vacationed there 3 times. Just in case anyone's curious. smile

Edited by Mikem (02/20/16 01:27 PM)

#417076 - 02/20/16 01:54 PM Re: New Dexibell S7 Stage Piano [Re: Mikem]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Mikem

I does sound nice, but it's a start-up company. How reliable can the company be? Plus, it's Italian, and we all know how they are. I can say that, because I'm Italian*, and I've lived in Italy - - - twice!

I'm not free from the "Fix-it-again,Tony" prejudice either ;), but considering that the more expensive Roland arrangers were manufactured in Italy, whereas the cheaper ones were/are manufactured in China, it can't really be a killer criterion, can it?
Regarding Ketron, I think the reliability problem is the Software, but I haven't heard about hardware failures.

Edited by rosetree (02/20/16 02:02 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online