SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#414817 - 01/18/16 10:18 AM Copying registrations Yamaha arranger
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
I put this out on the PSR forum. Thought I'd see if anyone here had an idea.

Tyros 4 question.

Anybody know if it's possible to copy more than one registration at a time when copying from one folder to another?

I know you can copy all the registrations of a folder to another folder. But I often want to copy only a few files at a time.

I'm guessing a person could do this on a computer, but I would like to copy using the Tyros.

At present, I highlight one registration, copy it and paste it to another folder. Then I go back and repeat the process. It would be nice to copy all the registrations I want from a folder, at one time and then paste it to another folder.

Thoughts?

Tx

#414818 - 01/18/16 10:43 AM Re: Copying registrations Yamaha arranger [Re: guitpic1]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I don't have a Yammy now, but I think you just select Copy then, select the various files you want to copy, then paste to the new folder.

#414820 - 01/18/16 11:01 AM Re: Copying registrations Yamaha arranger [Re: DonM]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Tx Don,

I'll give that a try.

Appreciate your response.

#414825 - 01/18/16 12:59 PM Re: Copying registrations Yamaha arranger [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

this is why included kb instructional dvds are so important in a new unit.

#414831 - 01/18/16 02:41 PM Re: Copying registrations Yamaha arranger [Re: guitpic1]
124 Offline

Amen to that, Donny.

#414834 - 01/18/16 03:38 PM Re: Copying registrations Yamaha arranger [Re: guitpic1]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I seriously doubt that you could put all the instructions on a single DVD - YES there is that much to learn if you wish to learn ever single detail about every aspect of the keyboard.

In order to be effective, and to make it so that those that wished to watch the instructions, the Tutorial would have to be segmented and indexed to each function separately, something like the user manual, which, of course, most people fail to ever take out of the plastic bag. Fortunately, for those individuals, there is the PSR-Tutorial site which has a massive lessons section, which in some instances include photos and videos. Ironically, many folks that frequent that site rarely go to the lessons section to find answers to their questions. Same goes for the styles section, which holds 10s or thousands of style files, all free to download. Before they ever think about looking at that section of the forum, they post a question asking for a style file for a song.

I give up!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online