SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#413205 - 12/17/15 02:51 PM Bluetooth speakers & bluetooth transmittors on KN7
katrina Offline

Loc: Colchester, UK
Has anyone tried fitting a BLUETOOTH (with aptX for CD quality) TRANSMITTER to the KN7 Main audio output sockets or Sub Out, in order to output sound to bluetooth speakers?

(And does anyone have any experience of bluetooth aptX speakers with an iPad?)

#413227 - 12/18/15 07:07 AM Re: Bluetooth speakers & bluetooth transmittors on KN7 [Re: katrina]
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Not yet Katrina but it sounds an interesting proposal. I would think it is a bit expensive to just experiment with but if I was certain that I could send all my sound from my keyboard by bluetooth to my amp and speakers and do away with all the wires I would do it straight away.

#413514 - 12/22/15 08:28 PM Re: Bluetooth speakers & bluetooth transmittors on KN7 [Re: RMepstead]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
About 15 years ago I had a job that required me and my guitar to stroll the tables during dinner time. My inventor friend took a cheap cell phone apart and made my guitar wireless; it worked but the sound was terrible.

If they can make guitars and microphones go to the amplifiers wireless, then why not a keyboard? I feel this can be done without replacing equipment. Although buying new is normally the easier way to go. I have a Bluetooth speaker for my IPad, works great.

Just my thoughts, John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online