SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#412939 - 12/11/15 09:27 PM The George Kaye Music Scene Experience
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I am blessed to be able to live an 8 minute walk from this family owned store in Reseda, CA. I have gone in there several times over the last 7 years asking about Arrangers, which I have never pulled the trigger on. From the minute George approaches you in the store, it is obvious that George has a passion for Arrangers/Workstations and knows them in and out. This is truly a Professional who knows his craft.

I have picked his brain trying to make a decision if an Arranger is right for me. He is never pushy, but just fills you with knowledge so you can make your own decision.

I just want to say that for those of you who are ready to purchase a keyboard cash in hand, this is the man to see. His prices are competitive. But the real value is that he offers excellent product support with everything you buy from him. When I say George Kaye is passionate about Arrangers, it is not hyperbole. He lives, breathes, eats, & sleeps Arrangers.....

For those who want to experience the George Kaye Music Scene Experience, you can contact George Kaye directly at gkayesmusicscene@aol.com or call (818) 881-5566.
http://www.kayesmusicscene.com/

#412941 - 12/11/15 09:48 PM Re: The George Kaye Music Scene Experience [Re: Steve A]
musicbyallen Offline

Loc: Kissimmee Florida
Here, Here. I concur.

George has price matched on three keyboards that I have bought
from him over the last eight years. He also gives you all the
time you need over the phone to make an informed decision with
his wealth of knowledge. He has also offered little extras to
help out the cause such as midis and additional style files.

He deserves extra consideration since he was one of the forerunners to give the best discounts and service on Yamaha keyboards.

And this coming from someone who lives in Florida.

If you live in the western states give him a call.

Allen

#412943 - 12/11/15 11:37 PM Re: The George Kaye Music Scene Experience [Re: Steve A]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
George has always been SUPER with me!

#412998 - 12/12/15 05:13 PM Re: The George Kaye Music Scene Experience [Re: DonM]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Same here. I bought lots of stuff from him....most still in the box, but, HEA!

R.

#413005 - 12/13/15 01:20 AM Re: The George Kaye Music Scene Experience [Re: Steve A]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
George is one of the best arranger keyboard dealers on the West Coast. Provides great support.

http://www.kayesmusicscene.com/

#413032 - 12/13/15 02:41 PM Re: The George Kaye Music Scene Experience [Re: Steve A]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
George is the Best ,it's about time he get some props here he will get you all a good deal and support as well .,

Ron

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online