SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#411797 - 11/21/15 09:24 AM Re: Eat your hearts out guys... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
After that job, I went home to rest my aching back, which is really shot to Hell. Unfortunately, that small glass of wine didn't have much pain killing effect, so I opted for an M&M (Margaretta & Morphine) when I get home. The back is still killing me, so the gear gets to stay in the van for another day or so while I spend my time on a heating pad.

Yes, I remember what to do, at least I think I remember, but Carol told me the mind was the second thing to go - I don't remember what the first was, though. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#411807 - 11/21/15 04:35 PM Re: Eat your hearts out guys... [Re: travlin'easy]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy

Yes, I remember what to do, at least I think I remember, but Carol told me the mind was the second thing to go - I don't remember what the first was, though. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

I think the first is eyesight. Two of those drop dead gorgeous ladies are guys. confused1

Regards,

Jerryghr

Edited by Jerryghr (11/21/15 04:38 PM)

#411809 - 11/21/15 05:31 PM Re: Eat your hearts out guys... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Those are the guys that write the checks, so they get in on the photo op as well. :)I really didn't notice them until I got the photo in my email.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online