SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#410022 - 10/23/15 09:47 AM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Robbo]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
I would be all in one a better Piano sound I am un happy as well with the Concert Grand sound in the mix it does not cut I have edited it and twwiked it on and on just needs to be better I was just talking about this post I would pay for a large high end piano suite offering for Tyros 5 come on Yamaha stop with all the other stuff and offer this

for us Piano players we would pay for it I have the T5 76 so it would work out great for me I would pay 300 t0 500 for a high end card CSX and up just acoustic Pianos do not need electric T5 has good ones Just GREAT Piano i am going so far top look for a DIGI PIANO to play along side but I would rather have high End piano offering to put into my T5 Come on Yamaha listen to us WE NEED IT

#410125 - 10/25/15 04:20 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Robbo]
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
What is shocking to me is that people actually have to request this for the T5. The T5 is their top dog.., and just based on the price Yammie charges for them.., they should ship with high quality piano samples, and at that price, consumers should never have to shell out more money for them. It's a "flagship model"..., and I think you guys are making a huge mistake saying how much you'd pay for something that should already be included with a flagship model. For Pete's sake.., Yamaha IMO is clean off their rocker just based on the T5 price alone. Don't say you'll pay more for something they should have included out of the box.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#410130 - 10/25/15 04:44 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: squeak_D]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Way to go squeak!

There should be no need for upgrades in this model, there is enough grunt that Yamaha should be able to address

#410133 - 10/25/15 05:22 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Robbo]
Beakybird Offline

Yamaha offers Ivory II American D for their top of the line Motif. The T5 probably doesn't have enough storage. American D is like 40gb.

#410136 - 10/25/15 05:54 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Robbo]
Dnj Offline

What is actually the so called problem with the T5 piano sounds? And why can't you tweak them to your liking? Yamaha's piano sounds are good enough to my ears.....

#410138 - 10/25/15 06:13 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Dnj]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Donny the Concert Grand sound is dull in it setting in the mix as a got to piano for live performance , in my oppion I use the pop piano it has a brighter sound and cut better as a stand alond piano the concert Grand sounds great

I have edited my tail off I have brought the reverb down the new processer in the T5 does help bit just does not cut when I am playing live I am a Piano Player and do not get the feeling of cut wen I use the sound if you listen to Nord or Kurz or even cp 4 there are better sounds cfIII patch is just not cutting it for me
why did they not put CFX IN it the Bottom line it not so I need to fix this problem , I agree with you they should of done bettwer for the price I think they think they did but the botton line is it the same sample in the T4 just better processor .

I need to get a better sound that cuts this is why I am willing to pay for it .

the alt is carrying another keyboard not a option most of the time or laptop and Ivory ect or PA 4x yep I said it but my hole show has a yamaha influance so I dont know.

this is why I will pay for a upgrade Piano suite I would do it in a hart beat and it would save me in the long run .

Just Acoustic Piano dont need elec dont need clav dont Just a great Piano 1 to 2 gig I would buy the 2 gig and fill it with just Acoustic Pianos

#410151 - 10/25/15 10:36 PM Re: Better Piano Sound for Tyros 5? [Re: Beakybird]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Beakybird
Yamaha offers Ivory II American D for their top of the line Motif. The T5 probably doesn't have enough storage. American D is like 40gb.

Nonsense... my T5 has 2GB expansion... same as the Motif XF..

There is no way a 40GB piano fits in a Motif..

On top of that, Yamaha would never offer anything but Yamaha and Boesendorfer pianos, because thats the piano brands they own, so it must be a 3rd party sound and fit into 2GB...

To bad that the Motif sound format is incompatible with the T5, as thye are basically using the same soundengine... tough the T5 is using the much more advanced version, featurewise the Motif series sound engine can be compared with Tyros 2/3

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online