SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 14 15 16
Topic Options
#416095 - 02/05/16 09:31 AM Re: HIQ_Styles_Vol02... [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

Henni

do you have a page. website where we can preview all at once? woudl be alot easier

seems i have to sift through tons of pages on this thread to listen to them

also, can you explain process of how you create?
do you just convert yamaha or korh styles, and then just tweak the instruments?
do you include any NEW audio drums on these styles? use exisiting audio drums, or just midi? etc

thx

#416320 - 02/09/16 07:59 AM Re: HIQ_Styles_Vol02... [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: leezone
Henni

Q: do you have a page. website where we can preview all at once? woudl be alot easier.
A: Working on it...

Q: seems i have to sift through tons of pages on this thread to listen to them
A: For now, I'll add EVERYTHING to the latest HIQ_Styles_Vol03 thread. Just give me some time.

Q: also, can you explain process of how you create?
do you just convert yamaha or korh styles,
A: Yes. The SD7 styles i.e. takes some doing to convert - I invite anyone to try...

Q: and then just tweak the instruments?
A: Yes

Q: do you include any NEW audio drums on these styles? use exisiting audio drums,
A: Yes. Mostly existing drums for intros & endings with audio drums for the rest.

Q: or just midi? etc
A: I've included MANY other audio parts in all of these styles. They are a combination of the best original midi parts plus the best on-board Audya audio parts.

thx

#416339 - 02/09/16 10:18 AM Re: HIQ_Styles_Vol02... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

*** UPDATED reply: ***

Originally Posted By: leezone
Henni

Q: do you have a page. website where we can preview all at once? woudl be alot easier.
A: Find ALL HIQ style demos here

Q: seems i have to sift through tons of pages on this thread to listen to them
A: Find ALL HIQ style demos here

Q: also, can you explain process of how you create?
do you just convert yamaha or korh styles,
A: Yes. The SD7 styles i.e. takes some doing to convert - I invite anyone to try...

Q: and then just tweak the instruments?
A: Yes

Q: do you include any NEW audio drums on these styles? use exisiting audio drums,
A: NO!!! I am NOT interested in & neither able to create new audio drum loops. If you want new audio drums, then HIQ styles will not be your cup of tea - so pass it by instead! There are more than enough to choose from in the current library - On some styles I've used existing midi drums for intros & endings with already existing audio drums for the rest. I always try for full audio drums initially. Note however that I've tried to keep the SD7 styles as original as possible. Hence I do not call those HIQ styles as I do with the rest.

Q: or just midi? etc
A: I've included MANY other EXISTING!!! audio parts in all of these styles. They are a combination of the best original midi parts plus the best on-board Audya audio parts.

thx

I say again: I convert these styles for & to my own personal use & liking. I do it as a hobby, but it requires a LOT of work. I am willing to share my midnight oil with others, but no longer for free. So, listen to the demos. What you hear is what you get. You like some, you can have some. You don't like, well, no harm done to anyone. I have now created over 200 HIQ styles and they all suit my needs perfectly as they were created for ME in the 1st place. I have no interest in producing any piece of music in it's original form. If I did, I would have used back tracks instead...

I hope I am crystal CLEAR on the above.

Cheers,

Henni

#416345 - 02/09/16 11:27 AM Re: HIQ_Styles_Vol02... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

If there was a HUGE market for new styles for the Audya, then the likes of AJ, Robert, Sokratis & even Ketron would have made more styles available. All of the above gave it their best shot, but because of the feeble response lost further interest in the process. Just look at the number of styles available from these over the past six years.

Let's face it, there are fewer Audya users than we realize & even less are in the market for new styles with new audio drum loops which are very costly to produce. I do not think that ANYONE would succeed in starting a profitable business in making new styles for the Audya only.

Rather enjoy what's available or use what you have - but don't shoot those who at least make an effort at it. I intend to have all of the SD7 on my Audya soon. For me, that's at least one thing to be excited about until such time as we can have the next version of the Audya.

#416464 - 02/10/16 09:30 PM Re: HIQ_Styles_Vol02... [Re: Henni]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: Henni
If there was a HUGE market for new styles for the Audya, then the likes of AJ, Robert, Sokratis & even Ketron would have made more styles available. All of the above gave it their best shot, but because of the feeble response lost further interest in the process. Just look at the number of styles available from these over the past six years.

Let's face it, there are fewer Audya users than we realize & even less are in the market for new styles with new audio drum loops which are very costly to produce. I do not think that ANYONE would succeed in starting a profitable business in making new styles for the Audya only.

Rather enjoy what's available or use what you have - but don't shoot those who at least make an effort at it. I intend to have all of the SD7 on my Audya soon. For me, that's at least one thing to be excited about until such time as we can have the next version of the Audya.

Henny...I agree with you...
However.... As programmers, we had too many problems with old Audya to make a serious project with new styles, audio drums etc, and of course we had not the possibility to make new Audio Guitars...
However I think the new generation Audya is on the way....
I have a lot in my mind...
I hope in a new good future.....
Thanks... smile smile

Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 14 15 16

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online