SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#409910 - 10/21/15 09:05 AM Nigel????????????????????????
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Nigel why for the last few days am I being automatically logged-in and for the last couple of years I've had to sign in every time. I wonder if after the last crash this got repaired with whatever you did. Don't try to explain this in bricklayer terms, you're terrible at that friend.

#409915 - 10/21/15 09:51 AM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Boo, you must have clicked on the box that says to remember your password and user ID.

Good luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#409922 - 10/21/15 01:03 PM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Gary after all the help you've given me for the last 15 years or so, you can't believe that I'm that dumb, unless you taught me everything you know and I still don't know nuttin, eh? I clicked that damn remember me box until I'm blue in the face for 2 maybe 3 years. I contend that unbeknownst to Nigel, that whatever he did last week fixed that problem, you old fart. Put that in your kick-a-poo juice.

#409923 - 10/21/15 02:12 PM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: brickboo]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Hey, boo ... better check the question ? mark key on your keyboard ... I think it sticks a little ... laugh2

#409926 - 10/21/15 02:26 PM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Sure glad I talk with Penny - she's much smarter and better lookin than you, Boo. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#409932 - 10/21/15 03:14 PM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Hey, boo ... better check the question ? mark key on your keyboard ... I think it sticks a little ... laugh2

Tony, my space key adds spaces if I just stare at it while typing let alone brush against it with my thumb while typing... the question marks are there intentionally. That's why I tried an i5 HP laptop from Best Buy awhile back and cleaned it up and returned it promptly after spending a week setting it up. It took longer to boot up and longer to change from one tab to another and everything else than this 4 year old refurbished Gateway that I won in a class action lawsuit that I knew absolutely nothing about with an Intel-B960 processor. Can ya believe it?

#409935 - 10/21/15 04:14 PM Re: Nigel???????????????????????? [Re: brickboo]
zuki Offline

Yes, the forever click works

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online