SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#409668 - 10/16/15 06:30 AM No style?....make your own...
Dnj Offline

#409671 - 10/16/15 07:00 AM Re: No style?....make your own... [Re: Dnj]
Marcus Offline

Loc: Canada
Awesome video. I have used the Tyros 5 Style Creator a lot, but never to manually create a style track live. Owner manuals are sometimes hard to read and understand, but this video is the best I've seen demonstrating style creation.

It can perhaps even help understand the style creation process for other brand arrangers, even though the procedure would be different, but the note input and quantize should still be similar.

Great Upload,
Marcus

#409673 - 10/16/15 07:25 AM Re: No style?....make your own... [Re: Marcus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Marcus
Awesome video. I have used the Tyros 5 Style Creator a lot, but never to manually create a style track live. Owner manuals are sometimes hard to read and understand, but this video is the best I've seen demonstrating style creation.

It can perhaps even help understand the style creation process for other brand arrangers, even though the procedure would be different, but the note input and quantize should still be similar.

Great Upload,
Marcus

Style creation on an arranger keyboard should be the life blood and is so UNDER USED. Demos like this should be available by all manufacturers so that players can understand and create their own styles in any way they see fit.

#409675 - 10/16/15 07:59 AM Re: No style?....make your own... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Good post, Donny. The video is among the best I've seen for describing the onboard Style Creator program Yamaha utilizes.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#409697 - 10/16/15 12:12 PM Re: No style?....make your own... [Re: travlin'easy]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Thanks for sharing this video , it certainly explains better than trying to understand the user manual !!.......many thanks once again......its a keeper !!!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online