Firstly, let me say I have used the 4-switch foot controller since it was introduced by Technote and cannot fault it. It is easy to set up and customise, just follow the instructions sent with it.

I also use an expression pedal bought from them which is large and comfortable - not unlike those used on organs and again, I have found it to be a 'work horse'. If you want to know more I suggest you go to the Technote site at www.technote.com where you will find details of everything they sell.

However, I cannot say that about the new PC I recently updated to. I went from using Windows 98 to Windows XP Home Edition about six months ago and despite installing all available updates I am still unable to get it to accept/talk properly with the software issued with the KN7000 for use with the SD Card, File Manager etc. I understand this is a problem with both the XP2000 Home Edition and the Milennium Version. I have Alec's book and even after following his instructions I have only got it to work once or twice so my advice would be to do a thorough research of the various PC systems available before actually making your purchase.

Hope this helps.

Aud