SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#408310 - 09/14/15 01:30 PM Re: No right hand...? [Re: captain Russ]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Now, when I get to back the great Don M. my career will be complete. (Actually, I'd REALLY, REALLY like that).

He's a class act all the way!

Russ (1/2 the Russ and Don duo) Lay

#408311 - 09/14/15 01:32 PM Re: No right hand...? [Re: captain Russ]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi DonM,

You KNOW what this is all about. You've read all the other discussions on the other threads about this same "issue". I still need to go take lessons, remember? Russ does his things HIS way, I do mine MY way. Only difference: I do not come over here in public & take him on for not seeing things my way. Live & let live comes to mind...

I get the impression some are so bored, the only kick they get out of life is ripping others apart. I mean, even start a new topic specifically for this - he had only me in mind when he started it. Unfortunately, I'm not one who'll take that lying down & all of you know this by now.

In any case, I'm used to all of this by now. I've posted my creations - you & others might not like it. I DO. When a highly esteemed musician friend of mine heard that 2nd creation, he would not believed this was done live. He said it was impossible. He took it to his studio buddies to see if they believed it came live from an arranger. Hence, both my hands are rather occupied when I play. And this is how I prefer to use both of them. That might make me different, but most definitely not stupid.

Henni

#408315 - 09/14/15 02:24 PM Re: No right hand...? [Re: Henni]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Henni, I've got no "dog" in this fight...nothing to prove to anybody.

I couldn't care less about anything you say or do.
Or is it don't do?

I was merely curious about what appears to be a non keyboard playing keyboard player (odd), and how you do what you do.

Just forget it! I'm glad YOU like the final product, enjoy doing it and can find someone else who likes it.

R.

Edited by captain Russ (09/14/15 02:35 PM)

#408316 - 09/14/15 02:38 PM Re: No right hand...? [Re: captain Russ]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Whatever...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online