SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#40620 - 05/02/02 10:51 AM Re: Where are you all?
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Forgot to say thank you to Chuck for a super sound,

Peter

#40621 - 05/02/02 11:56 AM Re: Where are you all?
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
In light of Chuck's post about his lush string sound, I was wondering if there were previous posts, or a web site, where suggested sounds/voices for the 6500 have been highlighted or recommended. Like others, I experiment with various sound combinations for particular tunes or song styles, but often discover that others have already come up with various R1/R2/Left
sounds that I had never thought of.
Larry

#40622 - 05/02/02 12:07 PM Re: Where are you all?
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
RUBATO - Quote " Variation of Tempo within a phrase, or measure, without altering it's length"
Also listed "Rubato: (Ita) The term used to denote flexibility of tempo to assist in achieving expressiveness."

As to 'absence' I too have been tinkling a different keyboard

------------------
Willum

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 05-02-2002).]

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#40623 - 05/02/02 04:38 PM Re: Where are you all?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Bebop: Just checking in to let you guys know that I haven't left ya. Still counting the weeks till the KN7000 arrives. Would appreciate receiving any updates regarding this. - Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#40624 - 05/02/02 05:08 PM Re: Where are you all?
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Hi Bill,

Each June my friend Donn Downing and I do the “Frankie and Donnie” show here on the California Central Coast. It’s just 30 days away. I’ve got my keyboard arrangements completed, but I also play the big Technics F100 organ. I’ve completed all the orchestral registrations, however I’m still working on the composer patterns for a selection of Broadway tunes. I wish it was as easy to edit on the organ as it is on the keyboard. Still checkin’ in once a day. I hope all it well with everyone.

Frank

#40625 - 05/02/02 05:16 PM Re: Where are you all?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frank Bez:
[B]Hi Bill,

Each June my friend Donn Downing and I do the “Frankie and Donnie” show here on the California Central Coast. It’s just 30 days away.

Frank, how about some details on this. We will all come over and join you and enjoy your work. At least I can. YOu should invite all of us that are portable.
glad you are doing ok. Best to you from
Bebop

#40626 - 05/02/02 09:02 PM Re: Where are you all?
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi All,
Was going to post about Chuck's setup on the strings, but to many beat me to it. So I won't.:P Check in everyday, read all the juicy info, eyes got tired and before I know it, it's time for a nap. Bebop, I guess we were all busy at the same time.
But with Grandpa Doug's post - that should get the ball rolling or I should say the keys a clicking. .
Best Regards,
Dave Shively

#40627 - 05/03/02 12:48 AM Re: Where are you all?
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Hi Chuck, Maybe I am stupid but I cannot find Bass Ensemble on my KN6000. Probably on one of the EW soundcards or on KN6500?
Bert

#40628 - 05/03/02 01:25 AM Re: Where are you all?
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Bert,

Goeden Morgen! Hoe gaat het met Uw? Ik woont in Uw land voor vier jaaren - van 1962 tot 1966 in Soestdijk. Ik was op het vliegbasis Camp Nieuw Amsterdam vlagbij Zeist. Ik heb veel Hollands worden vergeten, maar Ik can nog een beetje Hollands praten.

I thought since we always write in English on this forum and I can still remember some of the Dutch language, you might appreciate me writing to you in your own language. For those of you who don't speak Dutch, I said simply that I was stationed in Holland at Camp New Amsterdam near Zeist from 1962 to 1966. My family and I lived in the town of Soestdijk. Holland is a beautiful country and the Dutch people treated us wonderfully. We spent four very happy years in Holland. I promise to stick to English from now on.

Now Bert, I'll answer your question. The Bass Ensemble can be selected by pressing the Strings & Vocal sound button, go to Page 2, and Bass Ensemble is the fourth voice down in the lefthand column. The Bass Ensemble voice was not an add-on either with the EW01NX, EW02NX, or the EW65NX upgrade cards.

Hope this answers your question, Bert. Take care.

Chuck

#40629 - 05/03/02 09:58 AM Re: Where are you all?
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Thanks Chuck for your quick reply. Really stupid of me that I overlooked the Bass Ensemble, it looks like we have too may registrations on our KN's. Your suggested registration sounds super.
By the way, je spreekt nog erg goed Nederlands na meer dan 35 jaren (you speak very good Dutch after more than 35 years).
Bert

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online