SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#402319 - 05/11/15 07:46 PM Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, Mother's Day on Chesapeake Bay was fantastic, we took a nice cruise, had dinner under the stars, polished off a bottle of champagne and got home late. This is what you missed all those times I've invited the Three Amigos down for a sail.

C'mon down,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#402330 - 05/12/15 05:23 AM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Donny, Mother's Day on Chesapeake Bay was fantastic, we took a nice cruise, had dinner under the stars, polished off a bottle of champagne and got home late. This is what you missed all those times I've invited the Three Amigos down for a sail.

C'mon down,
Gary cool

Gary, You Da Man baby!!! don't be surprised if I shoot down south for some sailing this summer. Oh man it looks so Kool out on the water.
I'll check my gig schedule and give ya a call....does that include your famous Filet Mignon & Crabs?...just sayin'

PS & bring Mr & Mrs.Joe A with Va.. wink

PSS then we can make a Don Mason eat your heart out video rotf2

Edited by Dnj (05/12/15 05:51 AM)

#402332 - 05/12/15 07:11 AM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad to have you down, Donny. The menu will definitely not include crabs - way too money for the crabs these days. How bout some Johnsonville grillers, Amish potato salad, cole slaw, and green coconut Margarettas instead. I'll grill the burgers on the boat's gas grill. Bring Nancy, leave UD and Fran in the frozen north. wink Just kidding guys, you are welcome aboard as well.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#402336 - 05/12/15 07:31 AM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Glad to have you down, Donny. The menu will definitely not include crabs - way too money for the crabs these days. How bout some Johnsonville grillers, Amish potato salad, cole slaw, and green coconut Margarettas instead. I'll grill the burgers on the boat's gas grill. Bring Nancy, leave UD and Fran in the frozen north. wink Just kidding guys, you are welcome aboard as well.

Gary cool

Gary I hear ya on the outrageous Crab prices surprised
I'm in for No carb anything, cool2

#402343 - 05/12/15 08:59 AM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Hey, I have my own boat, and don't have to hoist sails! Just turn the key. smile
No margaritas for you DNJ, too many carbs. No potato salad for sure. No buns on the burgers. Cole slaw has too much sugar. Meat and salad for you!

#402344 - 05/12/15 09:10 AM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
Hey, I have my own boat, and don't have to hoist sails! Just turn the key. smile
No margaritas for you DNJ, too many carbs. No potato salad for sure. No buns on the burgers. Cole slaw has too much sugar. Meat and salad for you!

I hear ya Don on the carbs...no way eating that any more,
I'm down 30lbs now & feeling great!! clap ....
still have much more to lose to reach my goal, eating fresh healthy foods always now cool2 .....I also use the "NOOM Coach" APP on my phone which really helps you lose 7 sty in line. ... cool2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wsl.noom&hl=en

Edited by Dnj (05/12/15 09:12 AM)

#402358 - 05/12/15 02:38 PM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj

I hear ya Don on the carbs...no way eating that any more,

... NO WAY an Italian can eat like THAT for the rest of his life ... just sayin' ... coffee

Edited by tony mads usa (05/12/15 02:38 PM)

#402359 - 05/12/15 02:40 PM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I guess that depends on how long you want the rest of your life to be! smile

#402361 - 05/12/15 04:40 PM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
once one gets to one's desired weight then it should be everything in moderation ...
I'm not sure I would call it "living" if I couldn't have some pasta once in a while ... grin

#402365 - 05/12/15 06:35 PM Re: Eat your heart out, Donny Pesce... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Health comes first....
Italian or not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online