SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#399780 - 02/21/15 06:55 PM Re: Korg PA upgrade [Re: KORG80]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Don, sounds like you better go back to work as an OMB entertainer. Not only is it a lot of fun, you can set your own hours so you can get more time for fishing.

Golf is almost as expensive as saltwater fishing, but not quite as bad. And, BOAT is an acronym for Break Out Another Thousand. We call those thousands boat bucks.

As for the Yamaha harmonizer, the latest generation on the S-950 is actually pretty good. Not as good as the TC Helicon, but pretty close if you set it up properly, which takes a bit of time and experimenting, which many players are not willing to do. Big741 (Dan) has posted instructions on this procedure and if you follow them to the letter you will get good to excellent results.

Now, get your boney ass to work old man,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#399814 - 02/22/15 02:09 PM Re: Korg PA upgrade [Re: KORG80]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: KORG80
Thanks Tony,
Man, I think golf would eat into my instrument budget a lot faster than fishing. I'm a "silent sports" guy so I don't have to buy expensive boats and motors. I fish out of kayaks, canoes and float tubes.
Being retired and mostly on pension, I can't just buy anything I desire especially since I always want the best. Good thing I couldn't afford a Tyros because as a singer I would have been majorly disappointed in Yamaha's poor excuse for vocal harmony processing. Let me know how your A/B comparison goes.
God Bless,
Don

Don ... you have a PM ...

#399820 - 02/22/15 06:59 PM Re: Korg PA upgrade [Re: KORG80]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
You just get a few hours to edit it. But I have fixed it now.

#399825 - 02/23/15 04:45 AM Re: Korg PA upgrade [Re: Nigel]
KORG80 Offline

Thanks Nigel!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online