Loc: FRANCE
New video with vArranger + Motif XF

The man is trying different sounds for the same style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEhOo2Jezw#t=10

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#398480 - 01/20/15 12:53 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: DAN.2000]
Dnj Offline

very Nice Dan headphone ........question: can vArranger be operated with touch screen controls on a Laptop also? confused1

I would also as do many I would assume see a DEMO of setting up vArranger completely SIMPLE STEP BY STEP from scratch to a midi controller KB, sound module, mixer with Pa speakers etc, etc, .. then show it in a live playing scenario going thru sounds and style changes on the fly.....this would further answer so many players questions before purchasing vArranger if they could see it in action and UNDERSTAND what its all about.....

Thanx

Edited by Dnj (01/20/15 12:57 PM)

#398482 - 01/20/15 01:47 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: DAN.2000]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Yes, there is laptops and tablets with touch screens. They all works with vArranger.
I will continue to post every interesting videos

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#398484 - 01/20/15 01:59 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: DAN.2000]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
Yes, there is laptops and tablets with touch screens. They all works with vArranger.
I will continue to post every interesting videos

Thanx Dan for the answer.... and YES the more you explain and show how it works the more we learn,....understand ....and hopefully purchase. keys

#398498 - 01/21/15 06:35 AM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: Dnj]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
I didn't make a video, but when I started to when I was playing...it was ...maybe 10 minutes to get:
vA2, CME 76 key MIDI keyboard, Mackie 4 channel mixer, USB sound blaster PC audio sound card( just better than the built in Windows one, but you do not need it) 2 Mackie HR-824's monitors all going...playing styles & MIDI files.

That's not saying I do not still have lots to discover on best way to use vA2.

This is all using the included vA2 synth and my SD-1000 should be here today. The included stnth is actually pretty good, but I think the Ketron SD-1000 will really be the cats Meow!

#398499 - 01/21/15 06:45 AM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: leeboy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: leeboy
I didn't make a video, but when I started to when I was playing...it was ...maybe 10 minutes to get:
vA2, CME 76 key MIDI keyboard, Mackie 4 channel mixer, USB sound blaster PC audio sound card( just better than the built in Windows one, but you do not need it) 2 Mackie HR-824's monitors all going...playing styles & MIDI files.

That's not saying I do not still have lots to discover on best way to use vA2.

This is all using the included vA2 synth and my SD-1000 should be here today. The included stnth is actually pretty good, but I think the Ketron SD-1000 will really be the cats Meow!

Good luck Lee........but honestly seeing is Learning that's why its so important to see it from start to finish in action. We can't always assume most people are knowledgeable in setting up and navigating thru the features while playing using the vArranger & all its workings..

#398501 - 01/21/15 06:57 AM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

If rumors are true, the Motif replacement we will see this week at NAMM will be called Montage, and have improved soundsets including a GM set and many of the features of the T5 and much much more..

For peoople into that workstation, the Varranger2 using the GM sounds of that Workstation might be a huge hit... It would truly change the workstation into a fullfledged arranger of Tyros5 like Quallity styles.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#398525 - 01/22/15 01:27 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: Bachus]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Bachus
If rumors are true, the Motif replacement we will see this week at NAMM will be called Montage, and have improved soundsets including a GM set and many of the features of the T5 and much much more..

So, we can forget about a workstation called 'Dawn'?
Seems as if there won't be a Montage either, all I see on the Yamaha NAMM website is the white Motif XF again mad
I fear the time has come and gone for a Motif successor this time AGAIN...

#398537 - 01/22/15 10:17 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: ]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: rosetree
Originally Posted By: Bachus

So, we can forget about a workstation called 'Dawn'?
Seems as if there won't be a Montage either, all I see on the Yamaha NAMM website is the white Motif XF again mad
I fear the time has come and gone for a Motif successor this time AGAIN...

People are extremely dissapointed....

Yamaha has 12 vintage synthesizers of old times at display on NAMM, thats their main feature...

There is clearly something wrong at Yamaha synth division, as if they have lost their touch...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#398573 - 01/23/15 12:02 PM Re: New vArranger youtube demo [Re: Bachus]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Just got my Ketron SD-1000.
Sounds are really terrific!
Some song demo's with vA2 will come in due time.

Lee

Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online