SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#394478 - 10/09/14 05:13 AM A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version
rosetree
Unregistered

I had already produced this quite long ago as a sequencer work, now I recorded a version with flutes, 'Knack bass' and trumpet played live. As far as I see, I think it is one of the closest to original keyboard versions I find on Youtube. Quite a big configuration of MoXF, Integra and BK-7m (BK7m not active here).

http://youtu.be/rFmoUuD6poY

#394512 - 10/09/14 02:34 PM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

And here's the next one: That Happy Feeling, complete version also with 3 live parts (not exactly like the original version):
http://youtu.be/ZZpiEs-SCsE

#394540 - 10/10/14 08:08 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

Really a lot of comments here... Obviously some left likes on Youtube yesterday, thanks VERY much for that. But I am interested in critical comments, too, for example which of the instruments should most be improved. I for my part, I somewhat like the Integra trumpet, but I think there are still better trumpets with sampled vibrato. The trombones in Swingin' Safari are realistic, but too distant (partly a problem of the Roland SRX 10 samples). So, if you have comments like this, I'm interested.

P.S.: If you are on Facebook, if you are interested, you could visit and 'like' my new Facebook musician's page www.facebook.com/rolfrosenbaummusik

Edited by rosetree (10/10/14 08:11 AM)

#394541 - 10/10/14 08:13 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Nothing to criticize with this - excellent and perfection is the best comments I can provide.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#394545 - 10/10/14 08:57 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

Pure excellence exquisite,y played and created...

Also confirms yet again that Yamaha and Roland make a perfect combination, just got home from picking up the Fa08, which makes a pefect set with my T5...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#394546 - 10/10/14 09:08 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Very enjoyable,..well done,...more more!!
and who cares what the original sounds like, .....
make it "YOUR OWN" & put your srtamp on it...Bravo!
clap headphone headphone

#394548 - 10/10/14 09:09 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
clap headphone headphone

Just get to his facebook page Donny, there is much more to enjoy..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#394549 - 10/10/14 09:11 AM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: Dnj
clap headphone headphone

Just get to his facebook page Donny, there is much more to enjoy..

I will check it out...Thanx for the tip..

#394558 - 10/10/14 01:20 PM Re: A Swingin' Safari 3-parts live version [Re: Bachus]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Bachus

Also confirms yet again that Yamaha and Roland make a perfect combination, just got home from picking up the Fa08, which makes a pefect set with my T5...

Thanks for all your nice comments! @Bachus: congrats to the new FA08, if you load the best two free SRX (EXP) expansions, it will surely be a very good addition to a Tyros. It's really good to combine the strengths of two different manufacturers.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online