SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#390845 - 07/21/14 09:53 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: mirza]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Friend,

You've got real Christianity mixed with religion. The first lay down their very lives for others. The latter are trying to live to a set of rules only and it's them killing others.

The first have had a touch from God. He changed them from the inside out. He breathed His life into them and they can never be the same. They have His Spirit inside of them. That's why we proclaim them to be born again.

The latter are as yet unregenerated induvidials. They conform to a set of rules only. They are dead, both in this life and also in the life to come.

All atheists judge real Christians by religion. Biggest mistake you can make as the two are so far seperated as the east is from the west.

The former carries life. It shows on their faces, in their eyes and in their very lifestyle.

Just so you know mate,

Henni

#390848 - 07/21/14 10:05 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: cgiles]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: cgiles

The highest power I'm aware of is knowledge, scientific fact, logic, common sense, and empathy for the other inhabitants of our planet.

That's pretty much where I am in the scheme of things...anything else was generally manufactured by men to achieve control over others in some way or form.

Ian

#390850 - 07/21/14 10:06 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Mark79100]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA

Yeah Henni, whatever. Still, I'm glad 10,000 miles separates my neighborhood from those 18" subwoofers.

chas

Edited by cgiles (07/21/14 10:08 AM)

#390851 - 07/21/14 10:13 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Mark79100]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#390853 - 07/21/14 10:19 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Our black townships must be quite different to what you are used to. They are a noisy bunch. You'll find a serious disco taking place at one home and two houses alng the line another disco. Both outside on the lawn with their speakers blasting away under full volume. They cannot hear each othe due to their own individual racket.

That's mostly where we operate and that's also why they tolerate us. We would have it no other way. They are the majority over here by far. No use reaching out to the stiff necked minority who deem themselves as being something special only because of their skin colour.

Our main aim is to equip ourselves to go do what we do in Africa and we firmly believe we'll be active over there soon. And that's not for the fainthearted ore the religious ones as one is very likely to loose ones life over there as a result. Both me & Monica are willing to pay that price if it comes to it.

I think our pics vouch for our lifestyles and we have three and a half thousand of those by now. We give. We don't take and e don't kill. Here's how we separate religion from true re-born saints and it works EVERYTIME!

Cheers,

Henni

#390854 - 07/21/14 10:57 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

#390855 - 07/21/14 11:35 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Mark79100]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Well Henni.Christianity is one of religions ...
Back to topic..I believe there is no need for religous songs in public places, in schools.Especially in schools.No religion at all.Unless they want to start teach kids about all religions in general.That is they way kids should learn.About all religions.Maybe than we will have a chance to understand each other in the future.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390856 - 07/21/14 11:39 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Mark79100]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Henni, these pics are good...People should help people, no matter colour of skin or religion.One thing I would like to see for once is helping these people keeping their own religion.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390857 - 07/21/14 11:53 AM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: mirza]
Henni Offline

No mates,

Religion is not involved. Let me tell you how it is:

Any human consists of a soul, a spirit & a body. All of us are three beings in one.

When one surrenders his/her life unconditionally to Jesus, the Bible says that He replaces their Spirit with His. He removes their hearts of stone & gives them hearts of flesh that can obey Him.

It is a supernatural thing. The very next day one develops this extreme, supernatural hunger for the Bible and one cannot put it down. It gets carried wherever one goes in ones back pocket.

Then the first name calling starts, EXACTLY as spelled out in the Bible. The first thing one is labelled is being a "Bible Puncher"

This did not come by choice. It came as a direct result of a touch from Him. And then the changes start, by itself, from the inside out. It is He changing one, not one deciding to change ones lifestyle.

I have much, much more to say on this, but it will only result in this thread being locked.

We carry LIFE within us, not religion!!! His life flows in us, through us & out of us. We are new creatures, EXACTLY like stated in His Word. He wrote His laws on our hearts - we can NEVER be he same again!

And all it took was a sincere prayer in which we surrendered completely and unconditionally to Him.

Me & Monica neither belong to nor visit any church. We have no one teaching us or motivating us but His Holy Spirit. Yet see what we do & where we go. "It is Him working in us both to will & to do of His good pleasure", EXACTLY like stated in His Word.

Real Christianity is a experience & a VERY real one too. It is not a set of rules. It's having His life inside of one.

There are many "corpses" walking around professing to be believers, yet they've never had a touch from Jesus in all of their lives. Being brought up in a Christian home does not make one a believer, neither does going to a church. It is a personal handover to Jesus and the change ONLY happens after the handover, regardless of ones age or status. It happens at a specific moment and everyone who've been there can point back to that EXACT moment that he/she was "born AGAIN".

And here's another good test for those proclaiming to be believers: If one fears death, i.o.w. being killed, one does not know Him, neither has one had a touch from Him. For those who did long to be with Him more than anything else. They'll constantly put their lives at risk to make sure as many come to hear about His salvation as possible.

Aaaahhh, but let me stop here. I think this should suffice. All I want to point out over here is the difference between religion & real Christianity. Most who call themselves Christians aren't, even the Bible states so. The Bible says more or less (yes, I can quote it accurately if I wish) that even the demons believe in God, yet they shudder & tremble when they think on their ends. Only believing that there is a God does not make one a Christian. This is "religion" in action.

The Bible says that the letter kills, but the Spirit gives LIFE! It is as simple as that!!! Read more on what it takes to be His here.

Cheers mates,

Henni

#390864 - 07/21/14 12:47 PM Re: playing music and your Higher Power [Re: Mark79100]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Henni, not everyone on the planet is religious, we all have varying degrees of what we do, or do not, believe in. I don't believe what you believe, and that's why we have our individual freedoms in this nation. I sincerely believe in helping my fellow man to help him or herself. I place no constraints upon this - none! Please, I implore you, cease and desist this religious quest to convert the world to your form of belief. I am an agnostic and it's what I choose to be. I don't try to preach my agnosticism to others, and I don't really believe this type of religious tirade should be permitted on an informational and entertaining music forum.

Just my two cents worth, carry on,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/21/14 12:48 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online