Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#390525 - 07/13/14 09:44 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I'm not debating one side or the other but I found this intersting:
Exactly 101 years ago today, Death Valley reached the hottest temperature ever recorded–a scorching 134°F. ...

Ahem, Tony I respectfully disagree, sometimes the temps at SZ get hotter than it was in Death Valley. laugh laugh

#390528 - 07/13/14 11:32 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

Attachments
flame emoticon 2.jpg

Edited by tony mads usa (07/13/14 11:33 AM)

#390529 - 07/13/14 12:03 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Rustykeys Offline

Loc: Massachusetts/USA
WOW! Many years of keyboard musicians talent here. And all thats been discussed is Global warming? Musicians to Geeks in 1 easy step. Can U say BIG BANG! JMO. singer

#390537 - 07/14/14 07:05 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: Rustykeys]
RC Offline

Loc: Pa Usa
Originally Posted By: Rustykeys
WOW! Many years of keyboard musicians talent here. And all thats been discussed is Global warming? Musicians to Geeks in 1 easy step. Can U say BIG BANG! JMO. singer

I agree with Rustykeys. Nigel should place this post in THE BAR. I get enough politics on the news.

#390538 - 07/14/14 07:23 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#390539 - 07/14/14 08:29 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I believe the Bible so I don't agree to anything anyone says. Not Rush Limbaugh, Al Gore wh0 became a bigger millionaire with his interpretation nor any other person. Why?

1.Revelation 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” So, when Jah deems it necessary, he will destroy all of us who are ruining the earth.

2. Ecclesiastes 1:4 A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever. No matter what any educated fool says or how they interpret, Jah says the earth abides forever. What he's says will take place. It's a promise.

3. Matthew 5:5 “Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth. Also in agreement is this scripture, Psalm 37:29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

4. Ecclesiastes 1:4 A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever.

When will all of this happen?

Matt 6:9 “You must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name+ be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom+ come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

Make no mistake Jehovah's will, will take place on earth as it is in heaven no matter what any human may think, say, or believe.

#390540 - 07/14/14 10:03 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
Just to add to this:

The earth will pass away. Revelation 21:1-4, 1 John 2:15-17

The earth will be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10-13

God will shake and remove the heavens and the earth. Hebrews 12:26-29

The earth will be shaken, broken up, and split apart. Isaiah 24:17-23

The earth will perish like a worn out garment. Psalms 102:25-28, Hebrews 1:10-12 (quoting Ps 102 ).

The hills will melt. He will make an utter end of this place. Nahum 1:3-8

At the Messiah's coming, the mountains will melt. Psalms 97:1-6

#390541 - 07/14/14 11:27 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Mountains, just like Beasts in the Bible are symbolic of Governments, Kings, Nations. So, it's all of the wicked, corrupt, lying, cheating rulers and their cohorts, (GOVERNMENTS) and people who pledge their allegiance to these Mountains, Beast, that will be melted (DESTROYED) by Jehovah's Kingdom led by his only begotten son, the Messiah, Anointed King of his Kingdom Jesus Christ and his heavenly organization not by any man made rulers.

Serious Bible students need to do research to discern which is literal and which is symbolic. The problem today is that mankind has turned their backs on Jehovah and his word the Bible. Mankind has become the Blind leading the Blind. If a Blind Man leads another Blind Man, they will both fall into a pit.

The literal Earth Abideth forever. After it is cleansed of all wickedness, the literal Earth is described as being a New Earth.

Here is a quote from a Bible scholar I never heard of before. He says, "In Bible figurative language, "heavens" refers to governments and rulers, and "earth" refers to the nation or people."

There are many others that understand the Bible and elaborate on such symbolism in the entire Bible not just the Greek Scriptures as this quote states above. It's all easy to find today if you desire to. Most people today do not have time, nor care about Jehovah and his inspired word, the Bible.

This is why the bible says at Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

#390542 - 07/14/14 11:31 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Take it to the bar guys - it's the best place for religion and politics. And, global warming is politics - don't take my word for it - ask Al Gore. He's a politician, created the internet, created global warming, created climate change, and everyone knows politicians don't lie. wink "I did not have sex with that woman" "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan." "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor - period!" No New Taxes - let me repeat - No New Taxes!" The list is endless

Good bar topic,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#390543 - 07/14/14 11:56 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: travlin'easy]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Wasn't it all just writen by men, just like any other book.. grin

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online