#388243 - 04/22/14 01:08 PM Every day is a bonus
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
This one really means a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5NXCZH3CQ

Col

#388245 - 04/22/14 01:18 PM Re: Every day is a bonus [Re: Saswick]
Dnj Offline

Nice job Col clap ....Your getting better and better all the time ... I see your even looking up into the camera once in a while also .....MEMORIZING
THE LYRICS before hand will also alleviate your mind from only concentrating on singing and feelings to SELL a beautiful song like this one instead of looking into space.. ... headphone
One of My favorite Garth Brooks Tunes btw.. clap

#388249 - 04/22/14 01:40 PM Re: Every day is a bonus [Re: Saswick]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I perform that song regularly, and it has a lot of meaning to me after a couple heart attacks and damned near dying on the operating room table during cardiac catheterization. I have a great deal of difficulty singing while my wife is in the room with me - I get THAT emotional. It's a beautiful song and you did a darned good job with it old man.

BTW: Here's a link to the live recording I did of this song several months ago when I first bought the S-950. I think I used a converted Roland style for this. https://app.box.com/s/1c20199660b3f09ed8fb

Cheers,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (04/22/14 01:52 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#388253 - 04/22/14 03:15 PM Re: Every day is a bonus [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Probably my favorite Garth song ... I was working the piano lounge (on keyboard, not piano wink ) at a really nice Italian restaurant about two years after this came out ... played it every night, and when I did a few of the regulars at the bar would come in to listen to it ... had to be the SONG not the SINGER because they would go back to the bar when it was done ... laugh2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online