Hello everyone, i dont know where to put this post but i'll put it here i guess
since this is the most visited area and its kinda emergency:
I am switching from MAC to PC for many reasons and lets not get into that.
I've finally made a list of Components which i will be ordering in the next few
days. It will be used mostly for Music, running Cubase as a main DAW.
I also like to play games once in a while but not an Extreme Gamer, it has to be
a little silent too...nothing special but i dont need a Tractor either.
I would appreciate if anyone who can and knows to shed some light and ideas.
Here is the list:
1. COOLER MASTER COSMOS S RC-1100-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case $169.99
2. ASUS P6T SE LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard $219.99
3. Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Model BX80601930 288.99
4. ASUS ENGT240 Silent/DI/1GD3 GeForce GT 240 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card $104.99
5. Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3160318AS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive $37.99
6. Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive $99.99
7. Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM $174.99
8. Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler $74.99
9. RAM (Corsair or G.Skill)
10. PSU (Seasonic X750 Silent or ?)
11. LITE-ON CD/DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 - OEM $22.99
Cubase 8.5 Pro. Windows 7 X64. ASUS SaberTooth X99. Intel I7 5820K. ASUS GTX 960 Strix OC 2GB. 4x8 GB G.SKILL.
2 850 PRO 256GB SSDs. 1 850 EVO 1TB SSD. Acustica: Nebula Server 3 Ultimate, Murano, Magenta 3, Navy, Titanium.