SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#38484 - 02/04/01 11:42 AM Recording equp.?
beachboy Offline

Wondering if anyone could recomend a good recorder digital or other wise to use for making home recordings? I use a yamaha keyboard as my tone generator, lap top for my midi background tracks and sing and play a wind synth over the top.
I'm wanting do make a master recording but need good advice on the proper equipment to use!....Thanks for the help!!

#38485 - 03/04/01 08:28 PM Re: Recording equp.?
MORPH! Offline

Loc: Laguna Beach, California, Unit...
Try hard disk recording. I truly believe you would be quite pleased with the results. http://www.syntrillium.com

You're in for some fun now!

------------------
The band is just fantastic that is really what I think. Oh, by the way which one's.........Jethro?

morphproductions@hotmail.com
MORPH! Group
PO Box 49
Laguna Beach, California 92652-0049

#38486 - 03/09/01 08:32 PM Re: Recording equp.?
Korgasm Offline

Loc: Australia
If you haven't got a computer handy then check out one of the many hardware units available for HD recording. They go from anything between 4 and 24 tracks at the moment. Examples are the Roland VS series, the Korg D series, the new Yamaha AW4416, Tascam 788, Foxtex VF series, Akai DPS series etc etc etc. Great machines for getting ideas down fast with built in editing and fx etc etc.

If using a computer you should check out some of the 'packages' available like Steinbergs Cubasis VST project pack with has all the software/hardware you need to sequencer, record audio and master your own cd's etc. Check it out. Good luck.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online