SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#379340 - 12/24/13 03:14 PM Ketron Audya count in very low volume
underdog Offline

Hi. Does anyone know if the volume of the count in (The button beside the red start/stop button) on the Ketron Audya can be made much louder.It's volume is nearly impossible to hear when playing live in a noisy atmosphere for other group members. The metronome volume doesn's seem to have any effect on this.It also doesn't seem to be connected to any of the drums like the SD1's count in was..Any suggestions very appreciated

#381047 - 01/09/14 10:41 PM Re: Ketron Audya count in very low volume [Re: underdog]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
I took a look at what you want to do but sorry to say I don't have the answer. I have Audya five and mine is plenty loud but I play alone. I use a keyboard amp so my count in's are loud and clear. If you don't use a keyboard amp perhaps you could try one to see if it helps the band members hear the click.I don't use the count in very often cause I do mostly play alone. Good luck and enjoy your incredible Audya.

#382835 - 01/28/14 09:14 AM Re: Ketron Audya count in very low volume [Re: underdog]
underdog Offline

Thank you Mr.G for replying. The way I am now working is outputting the recording metronome (which is much louder but doesn't stop when style starts playing)to a different output on my mixer through a volume pedal which I can use to lower the volume of the click once the style starts.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online