SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37712 - 11/09/99 05:38 PM Any 6-Trak Users out there ?
Breaka Offline

???

#37713 - 12/13/99 03:37 AM Re: Any 6-Trak Users out there ?
bettyfordclinic Offline

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Better late than never......

I was just visiting this page to see if there were any other six-trak users arund. I got mine around a month ago and have only dabbled in it really, but already I'm very impressed with the quality of sounds available. Do all SC's sound this good. I don't have a manual so if you've any advice on how to work the sequencer bits feel free to let me know. I've foune everything else online (midi editor map, bulk dump info etc, but no manual).

Have fun with your SC.

#37714 - 12/30/99 11:20 AM Re: Any 6-Trak Users out there ?
Breaka Offline

Okay, this is a late reply. Please Forgive.
I've had my 6-Track for about a year now. I got all my documentation offline. No Manual. But basically I totally know how to use it except for the arpeggiator, which still has me baffled. But the 6-track is the main instrument in my music production. I love analogue sounds and the 6-Trak is impressive.

#37715 - 12/30/99 10:27 PM Re: Any 6-Trak Users out there ?
buinu Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
SCIs do sound very good and are still popular because, like Moog, Arp and Oberheim, they (SCI) have a very distinct sound. It's often said that Nord sounds like a P5. My opinion here is: Nords do make a decent stab at emulating a Prophet, but they're still far from the real thing.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online