SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#37223 - 10/29/10 04:35 AM Re: Assigned Outputs not saving on Audya 4
Tonewheeldude Offline

When assigning individual drums to seperate outputs this only works on the MIDI drums (ones without the A logo) and is not possible with AUDIO drums which are routed via the main left and right outputs.

#37224 - 10/29/10 05:30 AM Re: Assigned Outputs not saving on Audya 4
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks Tone--in that case I may be better stick to left/right input and use the settings in the audya to equalize everything . But I had it sweet on the x1 as I had kick , Bass , Snare , and Chords going to 4 inputs on my mixer and could mix from there -especially the Snare which need more body usually.

Hope you dont mind me asking , But whats your opinion on the Master Slider not saving not at least I have put it down to the master. All the values save at the time--I set all 4 slider at 50-- but later when I call up the registeration I had saved it sounds twice as loud as when i saved it -even though the Vaues I saved are the same--hence my view that its the master slider not saving. Surely that slider should save ?
I appreciate your help Tone
Kev

#37225 - 10/29/10 07:52 AM Re: Assigned Outputs not saving on Audya 4
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Thanks Tone--in that case I may be better stick to left/right input and use the settings in the audya to equalize everything . But I had it sweet on the x1 as I had kick , Bass , Snare , and Chords going to 4 inputs on my mixer and could mix from there -especially the Snare which need more body usually.

Hope you dont mind me asking , But whats your opinion on the Master Slider not saving not at least I have put it down to the master. All the values save at the time--I set all 4 slider at 50-- but later when I call up the registeration I had saved it sounds twice as loud as when i saved it -even though the Vaues I saved are the same--hence my view that its the master slider not saving. Surely that slider should save ?
I appreciate your help Tone
Kev

Just to clarify something--I called it the master Slider. I should have referred to it as STYLE MASTER --

#37226 - 10/29/10 09:01 AM Re: Assigned Outputs not saving on Audya 4
Ketron User Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
AJ
Should 3&4 outputs be able to be used by both left hand and right hand drawbars ?
I am getting only right.
Bernie

Hello Bernie,

The Drawbars are to be vieuwed as a separate Sound-source, witch can only be played with the right hand, and cannot be assigned to left hand.

The Drawbars that You assign to left hand are from the GM-sound-source, and have nothing to do with the Drawbar-sliders.

If You want to route the left hand to another Output, then all other voices (like Pianos, guitars, trumpets, strings...)will al be routed to that Output also.

Hope this explains a little.

Regards,

Carlo.

#37227 - 10/29/10 11:00 AM Re: Assigned Outputs not saving on Audya 4
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Carlo
Thank you for anwering my question. I don't like the answer, but at least I know.
Bernie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online