SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#3716 - 03/05/06 04:46 AM Stereo Wah Pedal for Keyboard?
1000Keys Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Hi there,
I would like to add a wahwah-pedal to my keyboard-setup. The problem is: I cannot find an audio stereo wah pedal made for the high keyboard output-levels.

Does anybody know about such a pedal? For I only found mono-pedals(e.g. the Dunlop Cry baby) which are mainly produced for use with a guitar or maybe a fender rhodes.

I would really prefer an audio solution instead of using an expression pedal to control the keyboards internal fx.

Thanks, Lars

#3717 - 03/05/06 05:17 PM Re: Stereo Wah Pedal for Keyboard?
zukskywalker Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I'm in the same boat, looking for a good stereo pedal. I found a pedal called the MegaWah in development by an outfit called GigFX. It is a multi-featured stereo wah pedal that got high marks at NAMM and is supposed to be released sometime this month. They also make an interesting stereo pedal called the chopper which takes stereo chorus to new extremes. Just google GigFX to find their site and listen to the demo's. Pricey stuff but very nice.

#3718 - 03/12/06 09:34 PM Re: Stereo Wah Pedal for Keyboard?
ski2u2 Offline

Loc: Orange CA
Also looking, but not for a Wah. I'm looking for a stereo Phase Shifter. Want to thrill your ears??? Borrow TWO Boss PS pedels from your guitar friends and hook 'em up. Sooo cool. Now if I can just find it in a single pedal.

By the way, Line6 (www.line6.com) makes a stereo flange ("liquiflange"). Check their web site for the Wah.

Andrew

------------------
Andrew

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online