SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36876 - 10/10/10 12:31 PM Re: Audya must return the money!
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
.. No the Audya is still on the stand and the PA2X up against the wall...
What have you got now, I thought you were getting an Audya

WOW, the last Audya update most have been good medicine and cured the flue then?
Too bad to have a PA2X Pro standing like that to collect dust. I could keep it
dustfree and in shape for you, just pass it over.

Nah,
I did not buy Audya yet, too busy drive around the area with our new motorhome
this summer, so the G-70 does the work to keep fingers not forget when find time
and spirit to power it on.
We'll see now when dark nights and winter come what to buy, Audya or anything
else.....

Cheers & Happy Playing
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#36877 - 10/13/10 01:44 PM Re: Audya must return the money!
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
So folks!
We should ask Ketron to return some of our money back.
My propose:
Drumremix 300Eur
Mp3 recording 300Eur
Groove(unusable)300Eur
Init phrase error 500eur.
This is just my problems.I'm sure that are a lot's of others.

Yes you are correct !! there are lots of other problems. And heres just one..
I have just been told by AJ that I will have to return my 2 week old Audya 4 for repair.
The USB is not operating and I am unable to connect to a computer. I also just discovered that the dimmer switch for the screen display is loose-not working as well.
This is extremely bad business in this day and age for a company to be sending out faulty units . Anyone else having this problem?
Rusty

#36878 - 10/13/10 04:56 PM Re: Audya must return the money!
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Rusty,

can you tell me when you connect to computer that you have no other cables conected including midi and so on. I found if anything else was conected it did not work, but when only the usb connected and selected usb midi it works

#36879 - 10/14/10 10:42 AM Re: Audya must return the money!
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
I have just been told by AJ that I will have to return my 2 week old Audya 4 for repair.
The USB is not operating and I am unable to connect to a computer. I also just discovered that the dimmer switch for the screen display is loose-not working as well.
This is extremely bad business in this day and age for a company to be sending out faulty units . Anyone else having this problem?
Rusty

Rusty,
I allso haw a to much problems with my Audya from begining when i purchase that instrument.My USB port to PC dont work and I cant conect to PC.To bad.
AJ start to help me thru E mail some time and cant fined a solution to solve a problem.They give up hands from my instrument and dont respond enimore.
One is for shure:Ketron never again!!!!

#36880 - 10/14/10 01:52 PM Re: Audya must return the money!
Rusty 999 Offline

Dusan,

I can't believe that units have been sent out that are obviously faulty .
AJ was helping me as well by email but the last one i got was suggesting that I would have to send my 2 week old Audya 4 back for repair to the USB or at least to fix whatever is wrong.
It will not allow me to connect to computer--one of the reasons i bought it in fact.
Does anyone know if its possible to save all the patterns/settings. midis/ etc that I have spent 2 weeks programing -on to a USB stick on the front of the machine?? The reason I am asking is that i may have to do a full re set of the Audya and do not want to lose a whole lot of settings .
Rusty

#36881 - 10/15/10 09:03 AM Re: Audya must return the money!
Dusan Offline

Rusty,
I can express haw engry I am abaut all problems what I haw with my Audya.USB is a small proglem agenst ather.I talk with my dealer haw to send my Audya back to Ketron and haw long can be my Audya in Italy.Answer is:minimum two
months maby more....I cant accept this.
That Ketron behavior is not acceptable allso is not acceptable top sicrects in user guide for exsample haw to do a general reset,and haw save my files to my computer if I cant conect to PC.

#36882 - 10/16/10 07:33 AM Re: Audya must return the money!
Rusty 999 Offline

Dusan , I sent you an email-please check

I managed to fix the problem I had with the USB not working on my Audya 4 module and now i dont have to send it back.
I am sorry to see that you are having so many problems but contact me before you send it back -just in case we have the same problem
Rusty

#36883 - 10/16/10 07:55 AM Re: Audya must return the money!
Dusan Offline

Rusty,
I haw no E mal yet...

#36884 - 10/24/10 04:53 AM Re: Audya must return the money!
Rusty 999 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Rusty

I think its only fair that I post an up date regarding my post above posted at a time when i was extremely annoyed and frustrated with my new Audya 4. As it turned I did not need to send it back. So that was one good thing. I found AJ very polite and helpful and i thank him for that.
So, 4 weeks into Audya today, and lets see where I am now at.
Well firstly I would like to say that I am impressed. And thats coming from an X4/X1 user of many years and previously had a few different soltons as well
I think anyone buying one of the Audyas must have forward thinking mode implanted in their brain and realize that this will be a great tool AFTER all the problems have been ironed out. I think the possibilities are endless after that.. BUT at the moment its fair to say that things need to improve in a few ways with Ketron. How can they release a new A4 module and expect users to make do with an
A5 keyboard manual. THE A4 is NOT a KEYBOARD KETRON !!! Even the manual that is available for the A5 [online only in my case--the one supplied was in german] is not comprehensive enough. It does not fully describe a lot of the functions properly in my opinion and could be a lot clearer.If for example they had a section dealing exclusively with problems that have been cropping up and a question and answer section: How do I change a midi guitar voice to a Live guitar voice while playing a midifile--or questions along those lines and with a full easy to understand answer. Or better still why not a you tube or a video outlining the pitfalls and the correct way to set up your Ketron.
Why should users have to spend 75 % of the time trying to set up and configure a problematic keyboard instead of playing and enjoying their music which I presume is why they pay exorbitant money for a Ketron in the first place
Anyway, just to say that so far I like what i hear but its such a pity that we have to spend hours on line as well, trying to get help or give help in some cases, to overcome problems that should not be inherent in a new piece of expensive equipment.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online