Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36711 - 10/04/10 10:03 PM Re: for sokratis
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cristi Audya:
Sokratis:You are right....
Of course need multilayer for a good natural sound.....
But a MSP sound it is a Layer....However in a Program you can put 3 MSP or INS and can put up 3 layers (with MONO or STEREO wav files) and saved as Program...

This program does not work Style Pattern

I have written a reason.....please look...
We can not have program in patern edit…
From there and they is not my own subject becomes something else…
Ôhey is exclusively subject of Ketron but, from as long as I know in this subject it is technically impossible becomes something.....
Ánd here I will make a question .....
After nor himself Ketron has not used programs in styles her but ONLY GM sounds.
It is considered therefore that Styles of Audya they isn't naturally?? ....lively??......
My opinion is that the styles of Audya is the most lively that exists in Arranger keyboards .....
I believe therefore that good style wants a very good programing, good instrumentation and mix…
And i this work I make.... Make styles and in Audya it is not absent to me nothing in order to is created one good style…

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-04-2010).]

#36712 - 10/04/10 11:47 PM Re: for sokratis
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
sokratis, why all stereo wav file I load in msp editor are played in mono mode ? I try more type of wav files, I try to load internal hdisk wav files too they play mono
- my audya don't recognize the msp after reboot. and if copy the mps to instrument folder and try to load as .ins audya tell "is not a valid msp.." but before reboot it works. maybe depend I create loop from wavelab into pc ?
- please explain what to do for msp work with stereo wav files, because to me load it but play it in mono !
thanks

#36713 - 10/05/10 03:09 AM Re: for sokratis
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pastroccio:
sokratis, why all stereo wav file I load in msp editor are played in mono mode ? I try more type of wav files, I try to load internal hdisk wav files too they play mono
- my audya don't recognize the msp after reboot. and if copy the mps to instrument folder and try to load as .ins audya tell "is not a valid msp.." but before reboot it works. maybe depend I create loop from wavelab into pc ?
- please explain what to do for msp work with stereo wav files, because to me load it but play it in mono !
thanks

Sorry my friend....I dont know....But i wil try....I will search ....

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-05-2010).]

#36714 - 10/05/10 05:49 AM Re: for sokratis
Sokratis 1974 Offline

So.....
You are right…
Is impossible we load Stereo Wav files….
A stereo file it will coverted in MONO file....
It was been reported from me in the company, through the engineer who I collaborate .....
We are in waiting .......
However we can make a combine in a Program, and put 2 or 3 mono MSP , in a stereo sound.......
Thanks...

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-05-2010).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online