SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#366844 - 05/28/13 03:55 PM Talent passed down through generations...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

Enjoy,

Gary cool

Almost forgot to mention that this is Pavarotti's Granddaughter.

Edited by travlin'easy (05/28/13 04:20 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#366873 - 05/29/13 09:06 AM Re: Talent passed down through generations... [Re: travlin'easy]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
WOW!

R.

#366887 - 05/29/13 11:46 AM Re: Talent passed down through generations... [Re: travlin'easy]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
WOW, indeed! Whenever I see a youngster perform at this level, I wonder how much of the talent is in fact genetic and how much of the talent has to do with the environment in which the child was raised. Say for instance, what if this child was riased outside of the Pavarotti family? Would she be able to sing like that? Or What if the Pavarotti's adopted a child from a non musical family- would the child still be highly musical? Interesting to think about.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#366996 - 05/31/13 12:25 PM Re: Talent passed down through generations... [Re: montunoman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Talent is God given - we all have different talents and to differing degrees ... but are we not all products of our environment... ???

#367029 - 06/01/13 03:12 PM Re: Talent passed down through generations... [Re: tony mads usa]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
What passion she sings with as a child! That's what it is about no matter what age.

#367030 - 06/01/13 04:36 PM Re: Talent passed down through generations... [Re: sparky589]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: sparky589
What passion she sings with as a child! That's what it is about no matter what age.

Absolutely right sparky ...

And not to hijack the thread (although over 200 people had viewed it and there were only 2 responses), but here is a tip that some may not be aware of ... we have discussed phonetically learning songs in other languages, most likely by listening to someone sing it ... I had been singing "Malafemmena" for years, and even though I am of Italian descent, I did not know the translation of ALL the lyrics ... one day I heard a version I had not heard before and the vocalist gave a different phrasing to the line "te voglio bene e t'odio" which made me curious about the meaning so I 'googled' the translation and found it meant "I love you and hate you" ... I now phrase that line differently ...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online