SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35985 - 08/14/10 09:25 AM Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Tried a little bit on the new OS 4.1B with the User live guitars. Has someone tried to load up to 4 user live guitars into the RAM and it worked? If I try to do this it does not really work. Following is happening:
Sometimes it loads the same guitar twice, when I load the next guitar, it is possible that it also will be loaded twice. Then, when I try to load the 3rd guitar, the first 2 guitars will be deleted and so on. It is not always the same behavior. Has somebody the same experience or is there something to consider?

I think it is a bug - Bugfix for 4.1C.

Joe

#35986 - 08/14/10 10:40 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
Tried a little bit on the new OS 4.1B with the User live guitars. Has someone tried to load up to 4 user live guitars into the RAM and it worked? If I try to do this it does not really work. Following is happening:
Sometimes it loads the same guitar twice, when I load the next guitar, it is possible that it also will be loaded twice. Then, when I try to load the 3rd guitar, the first 2 guitars will be deleted and so on. It is not always the same behavior. Has somebody the same experience or is there something to consider?

Joe

Joe,
exsacly the same problem exsist in my Audya.Allso that problem haW previos OS 4.1.A
Alllso new OS haw meny ather bugs....Read ather topic on forum...

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 08-14-2010).]

#35987 - 08/14/10 10:28 PM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:

Joe

No please not already!!!

I am just loading my stick as I type and the lights in the house have of all gone dim, there's is also a smell of burning rubber, can anyone help, it's says don't turn it off.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 08-14-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35988 - 08/15/10 04:18 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
No please not already!!!

I am just loading my stick as I type and the lights in the house have of all gone dim, there's is also a smell of burning rubber, can anyone help, it's says don't turn it off.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 08-14-2010).]

Yes Tony,trouble coming out again and again.Please send a little report haw your Audya behaviour after update...
I am shure new OS 4.1B haw many new bugs.

#35989 - 08/15/10 08:39 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Buggy Pattern Editor??

Tried following:
I have a SD1 style and I just want to do simple thing - I want to copy the content of e.g Chord5 to Chord4 as I want to have also live guitars in this style. What have I tried so far:

I made a copy of this style and have both of them in the User style section. I select one style as the source style and one as the target style. Then I tried to copy the track. Some of the tracks can be copied, others ends with a generic copy error. Is there anybody who can help, or is this another bug?

Meanwhile tried some other topics on the style editor - sorry KETRON, but the style editor is NOT really usable. If I try similar things with my old XD3 everything works fine.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 08-15-2010).]

#35990 - 08/15/10 09:00 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Tony Hughes Offline

This is not the same KB, some of the new sounds are 100% better. The styles are brilliant. Been fitting a new Kitchen today, Doris will go mad if I start playing the Audya and there's no water.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35991 - 08/15/10 11:22 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Dusan Offline

Quote:
This is not the same KB, some of the new sounds are 100% better. The styles are brilliant. Been fitting a new Kitchen today, Doris will go mad if I start playing the Audya and there's no water.

Tony

Tony,who is Doris....?

#35992 - 08/15/10 12:07 PM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Tony,who is Doris....?

A name I use for my wife when she can't hear me.

#35993 - 08/15/10 12:31 PM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Dusan Offline

Quote:
A name I use for my wife when she can't hear me.

Tony,for that cinde of case I call her Darinka...and she call me:come out of your music room just once a day....you old fool!

#35994 - 08/17/10 12:02 AM Re: Feedback on OS 4.1B / Buglist for next OS / Requests for next OS
Dusan Offline

My list of bugs (or what ever we kall this)
-in piano mode if you playing harder you can activated drums in aranger section
-voicetron wont work ewerytime when you nead
-voice in Low.2 is set to 20 in moust cases but is louder then Bass who is set to 40
-Kayboard cant memorise Solo voice muting in midi file
-Kayboard cant comunicate with Computer.You cant see or transfer files from PC
-To much Effect(Reverb) on some Live drums
-if you call Midi file from mine scren on right site you can see list of your midis.After end of first Midi playing that list is desapire and you can see only blank right site of scren
-cant coppy style parts

OS 4-1A was be much betther den new one and I really dont know what guys in Ketron thing and do.....What I can do with new briliant Sound and Styles if my horse dont wont to carry me?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online