SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#356761 - 12/17/12 09:29 AM Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY!
Tonewheeldude Offline

The very first Ketron UK Style Pack "By Request" is now live on our new StyleUpdate website:

http://www.ketronmusic.co.uk/styleupdate/

Special Thanks to Robert Messier for his tremendous artistic and creative genius, Ketron Italy for being so helpful by providing software, support and hardware and most of all to you guys..for suggesting the styles and being so patient over the last few months.

The site is not quite finished, it is not great in 1024x768, The Suggest a Style, Support and Links sections still need finishing, but everything else is there.

#356764 - 12/17/12 09:49 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD,

please thank Robert on behalf of all of us here
without him our Audya's would not be 1/2 as good

#356767 - 12/17/12 10:07 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD,

suggestion for website

the options at top to navigate, such as Home, The Styles, Ordering, Suggets a Style, Support, Links, Contact

are too pinned up to top of page and is hard to see

i'd suggest moving it down just a bit on the page, and maybe a little more in your face, bigger,
maybe a little white space at the top

#356768 - 12/17/12 10:10 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

thanks for the suggestion..what screen resolution are you using?

#356769 - 12/17/12 10:12 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

1920x1080 on one
1280x1024 on the other

looks good on both

#356771 - 12/17/12 10:45 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Tone,

congratulations on that wonderfol site.Its brite,easy,just for old man like I am...

Keep whell my friend

Regards

#356774 - 12/17/12 11:10 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I'm Impressed!

Nice job on the Web Sight! In fact, NICE JOB on everything from Start to Finish.

Hat's off to Robert and thank you for sharing your many talent's with us.

Hat's off to Darren for his time and work involved to put it all together and making this happen!

Congats you guys for an Awesome Job and Accomplishment!!!!!!

Jim

#356782 - 12/17/12 12:01 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD,

MUCH better on the top of website,

Those top tabs are now much more visible with that extra black/red border above

#356790 - 12/17/12 01:20 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Thank you. Your comments are much appreciated. We will do a post run tomorrow, not sure if they will get to you before everything slows down but we will use the fastest method possible.

Leezone - I didn't actually do anything to the site yet wink Maybe it did not load correctly at first.

If you get a warning, its the bottom bar - some browsers don't like the script to make it fit. But its purely aesthetic.

#356797 - 12/17/12 06:05 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi,I just order the Ketron UK Style Pack by the best sound ingener ( Robert Messier )When I had the KN7000 he done many styles and it was thes best Now I am anxious to receive it in Canada.
Thanks Darren for all the good works you done for us

#356806 - 12/17/12 10:33 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Very Nice!!!!!!!

#356837 - 12/18/12 07:12 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Ketron User Offline

Hello Tonewheeldude,

What is "Collection Only (No delivery charge)".

Does that means "as Download-version" ?

Regards,

Carlo

#356855 - 12/18/12 11:25 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: hbinfo2001]
andreurivero Offline

Hello,I also just order the Ketron UK style pack.
I think Robert Messier is a great professional making styles and in AUDYA this styles sound like no other keyboard.

Thanks Robert and thanks Darren.

Andreu

#356856 - 12/18/12 11:35 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Your order is more than enough thanks - let us know how you like the updates when they arrive. It was a rush but we managed to get 100% of orders out today. If your in the UK you will get the update tomorrow, for everywhere else you should have received your tracking numbers by email. You can track them at www.royalmail.com

Carlo, Sorry there is no download version, this option just excludes the postage cost in case someone wishes to order two updates but does not want to pay double postage. We had to refund a few people as they selected UK postage even though they are international, so please do make sure you pick the right one.

#356861 - 12/18/12 11:52 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Ketron User Offline

Okey, and Thanks Tonewheeldude.

Regards,

Carlo

#356925 - 12/19/12 06:59 AM download and pay single styles ? [Re: Ketron User]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
Tonewhelldude: I understand all about pendrive, copy protection in 5.0a and ok of price fore your new pen.
What Roberd has done is very very good.
What I want to ask you (because some italian people ask me too) is the possbility to pay only for which styles I want. as I see for italy I pay little more than 55 euro (is good price like italian pen) but for 5 styles (ok I known are fantastic). I think for you is more money to sell online too. single styles. what really need in this pen is only 2 styles and then I pay 25 € for each. As you told the single price for each styles is not hight, true but I must pay for major that I never will use. I understand the problem of copy protection, You must prepare pen with install files ecc but think that if you sell 1 single styles online the price is so low that nobody try to copy it and we are so happy to pay only for what we need. It's good to sell pendrive because not all people have fast internet, not all people are so pratic for download and install. the solution of pendrive is more easy, but has a cost not necessary. If you use paypal I can pay immediately and get the link for download it. (maybe you can make a downlaod link that ask for serial number and work only for one people for example). but we are near 2013 and internet is fast and tecnology too. if was possible I payed to ajamsonic for download the hard disk too and not wait 1 mont, pay post, pay taxt ecc. Here in italy is so difficult with money.

There are many site sell styles, midifile online ... look itunes ecc.. please make possibile for us to do the same. I know in italian forum some people that not so good with english but listen the demo of robert and like it. problem is that not want to pay for all. For example was 160 style like ajamsonic, I pay for all but use only 60 or little less ok. but here pay 55€ for only 2 styles it's so much.
I think not so difficult to make file for downlaod (the audio drum protected and the file of style) that we put manually into hard disk
I think if you make this possibility online single styles sell trought paypal you have more more selling in very very fast time immediately, and get more money
hope understand, sorry for my english not so good

thanks (from some peoaple italy too)

#356926 - 12/19/12 07:00 AM Re: download and pay single styles ? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Darren,

WELL DONE !!!

I just ordered the bundle wink

Greetings to the UK

Snoopy ( Holger )

#356928 - 12/19/12 07:34 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

i am going to order today,

but just wanted to point out that it's a GREAT deal for styles
and new drum loops of this caliber,
even though i have to pay 15 Pounds for delivery, about $25 US frown

#356930 - 12/19/12 07:42 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Dekivery costs are a nuisance, they are being sent insured using "International Signed For" or "Airsure". Oddly enough, Airsure does not require a signature but is more money, either way they are tracked from the moment they are dropped off at the Post Office.

Regarding download of individual styles - if the first pack does well enough to warrant a second, then maybe we will look at download option then, but at the moment it just is not possible - sorry.

and thank you Snoopy smile

#356931 - 12/19/12 07:45 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

i will be paying about $82 for this

i would have rather paid $82 and downloaded it immediately
i know it's because of copy protection, etc, but there's gotta be a way

and it would be a win-win for UK as they would not spend $$ shipping, more in their pockets

and we would get the styles instantly instead of waiting a week or so

#356933 - 12/19/12 07:51 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

ok, done deal, i just bought the styles, woohoo

through paypal/bank would have been $83 and change
i paid paypal/credit card, in pounds, so not sure what conversion will be, we'll see

hopefully this will ship today, oh UK is 5 hrs ahead

#356941 - 12/19/12 08:28 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
gokuss4 Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
if the first pack does well enough to warrant a second,

I thought it was sure that there would be other style pack ... frown

#356950 - 12/19/12 08:58 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

well i think they are planning it, and really HOPE they do

buy of course if we don't support and buy the 1st pack
why would they bother producing a second one?

so get out those credit cards, and make your Audya sound even better than ever

#356956 - 12/19/12 09:19 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD

i reached out to Fernando from fcmusica.com in Portugal a few days ago

i told him about the wonderful UK style pack, and gave him the link

i did not hear back, so you or Ketron may want to reach out to him

as you may or may not know Ketron is BIG in Portugal, and i know there are quite a bit of Audya users there...

let's spread the word about this...

#356966 - 12/19/12 11:58 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD,

just curious as to how many ?By Request" you've sold so far, if ok to say smile

#357009 - 12/19/12 10:34 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

TWD

I sent you Private Message
if it did not ship yet
Asking you to ship to my home address in NJ not my work in NY

I forgot I'm done working for the year. smile

#357021 - 12/20/12 01:30 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

received and replied. Not sure if I should say on here how many have sold though. There is an amount we need to sell to recover costs, when we reach it I will let you know. At that point we have the go ahead for #2.

My boss (who had reservations about the project and the final say on when we start the next pack) said to me as I left the office yesterday "I thought it was going to take months to sell these USB sticks, but we are going to run out of stock aren't we?". They were his exact words smile He is happy with the result.

#357043 - 12/20/12 06:30 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

Well I think everyone should buy
Even if for just 1 style they might need out of the 5

This helps I support Robert - TWD and this project

And helps make sure we see volume 2

TWD. When do we begin to suggest styles for vol 2?

#357549 - 12/25/12 06:52 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

The Suggest a Style page is now open.

If you have not yet received your USB Drive then wait until it arrives as you need to enter your 8 digit ID to get a chance to receive the next update FREE.

http://www.ketronmusic.co.uk/styleupdate/style_suggest.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online