SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35275 - 05/20/10 12:40 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

thats good news i guess, if after you replace it, your problems go away

good luck...

#35276 - 05/20/10 01:06 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Hi Guys
Update: Need a new CPU board, just got the news. Really hope that this will solve the issue, but how long do I have to wait. Is this in stock at CMC? or is it another 4 months from Italy. I can't really see why Ketron can't send this, by air, directly to me. We'll see.
skude

Skude,

CMC should hold parts, if you have to wait 4 mths send the KB back and get your money off Frank, he will sort the Itailians out.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35277 - 05/21/10 12:47 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
skude Offline

Yes, I sure hope my Audya problems will be solved by replacing the CPU board.
I never asked for a new keyboard, I never asked for my money back, only thing I'm begging for is to get the parts I need fast. I like this KB very much, and just want this to work. Have I been patient enough?? 10 months with a not working brand new KB. Another thing, I miss information on what's going on, E.G. is parts in stock, when will they be shipped. How long will it take, etc.
My Audya was in a better mood this morning, with sound from outputs, and even count in working. Then we got another issue, for the first time I have problems with not beeing able to get full volume on the right hand sounds, they are all very low. Like going from zero to half volume.
Maybe I should write a book about my Audya, I guess no one would read it, boring, too many pages.

#35278 - 05/26/10 10:00 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Still waiting to get the new soundboard for my Audya, will be the third counting the original one. Was going to work on some new songs. The fun started early today. Turned on, no sound in outputs, or headphone, DEAD.
Restarting, sound was back, but "count in" not ok, third restart same problem. Gave up all the fun for now, hope the Audya is in a better mood tomorrow. I'm not wining Tony, or am I?
skude

Skude,

I have been thinking about you Audya, if there is a problem on the MB or the SB and there appears to be a few more pooping up with the same problem, the PCBs are multi layered, if there is a common fault say a track failure or a component, that cannot be reworked, a new PCB design may be totally out of the question. There is some underlying reason why Ketron have not just shipped a MB & SB express to you. I would ask Frank about the prospects of sending the Audya back to him and getting your money back, it will be a pain to him he will need to send it back also but it will test his resolve and Ketron. After all in law he is the dealer you bought it from and he is your first port of call, I don’t think Frank can keep saying he is doing all he can and nothing happens, he has got to start kicking backside hard, your guarantee is nearly out and then what goodbye Skude.
Good luck Skude you have been patient with the Audya beyond belief, you must think it is worth it, I have got over that one now. BTW have you had a chat with a solicitor about the whole thing, you living on a different continent? Could you attack Ketron direct.

Tony

BTW Skude, if and when you do get the PCBs compare them very closely with the old ones, are there different issue numbers on the PCBs this will help others if Ketron have redesigned the PCB from the original and there is truly a common fault, just a thought.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-26-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35279 - 06/09/10 11:39 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

Skude,

I think this is the only way out, I hope you get closure on your Audya, I really doubt it, Limbo comes to mind and thats not dancing under the toilet door.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ketron-Audya-Arran...=item4cefd9abba

Good luck old friend

Tony

#35280 - 06/09/10 12:51 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Skude,

I think this is the only way out, I hope you get closure on your Audya, I really doubt it, Limbo comes to mind and thats not dancing under the toilet door.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ketron-Audya-Arran...=item4cefd9abba

Good luck old friend

Tony

Tony
Sorry you are out, wish you good luck with the sale. Thanks for all help. If you get the X7 keep me posted.
Thanks
skude

#35281 - 06/09/10 07:52 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

Tony,

i hope my AUDYA4 does not give me the problems
that yours had...

good luck to you

what are you buying next? Yamaha?

#35282 - 06/10/10 10:59 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Leezone, where are you located?
DonM

#35283 - 06/11/10 05:42 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

Don

I live in NJ and work in NY

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online