SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#35265 - 05/20/10 12:37 AM Never ending Audya problem??
skude Offline

Still waiting to get the new soundboard for my Audya, will be the third counting the original one. Was going to work on some new songs. The fun started early today. Turned on, no sound in outputs, or headphone, DEAD.
Restarting, sound was back, but "count in" not ok, third restart same problem. Gave up all the fun for now, hope the Audya is in a better mood tomorrow. I'm not wining Tony, or am I?
skude

#35266 - 05/20/10 05:56 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

Skids

sorry you're having so many issues
if this new soundboard doesn't do the trick then you deserve a new one
not sure it's a soundboard issue. I mean 3 boards? Come on

I hope they fix these problems before releasing Audya4/5

#35267 - 05/20/10 06:11 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

When I say new one. I mean new Audya

I think all these problems are simpler than we think.
I believe It can be a loose or bad cable or Connector. Inside
I mean on the 3rd sound board? What are the chances?

I had issues with my xd3 a few times. 4 times to be exact.
Twice was a flickering screen, The contrast would go and come
Opened it up and cable was half out of place
Another time. It would not load styles from floppy.
Opened xd3 again and connector Was totoally out of
place

see your symptom is it works. It doesn't. It works. It doesn't. It works..... So I think cable

and I know other people with similar situations
so it can be something as simple And cheap as removing. Resetting all cables. Or replacing with new

#35268 - 05/20/10 08:35 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Leezone:

I have to agree with you about the Sound Board.
I don't believe that is the problem. I replaced mine and I still have the same audio out problems!

On mine, its the Left Channel out. I had to restart mine 5 times last night to get the Left Channel to work.

Has skude ran the Rom Tests? I still show an error in Ket A09. I have to believe that is a contributing factor.

Only a few of us seem to have the same kind of problem.

Once I reboot and the Left Channel out is there, it plays fine. Frank, ( MY Dealer ),sent me a back up OS on a Thumb drive. I'm just a little nervous about formatting and re-installing the entire OS.

So far, I can live with having to reboot a few times to get the audio to work properly.

Just Like a computer,( Which The Audya Is, ) hardware and software issues can really play havoc and sometimes are really really difficult to diagnose!

Where is AJ through all these complaint posts? I have to believe these audio out problems are problems Ketron doesn't have an answer for.

I'm with you, if the 3rd Sound Board doesn't eliminate the problems Skude should demand a new Audya from his dealer.

Ship back the bad one to Ketron and let THEM figure it out!

Then they can let the rest of us know what the problem is!

Jim

#35269 - 05/20/10 09:15 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Leezone:

I don't believe that is the problem. I replaced mine and I still have the same audio out problems!

On mine, its the Left Channel out. I had to restart mine 5 times last night to get the Left Channel to work.

Has skude ran the Rom Tests? I still show an error in Ket A09. I have to believe that is a contributing factor.

Once I reboot and the Left Channel out is there, it plays fine. Frank, ( MY Dealer ),sent me a back up OS on a Thumb drive. I'm just a little nervous about formatting and re-installing the entire OS.

So far, I can live with having to reboot a few times to get the audio to work properly.

Just Like a computer,( Which The Audya Is, ) hardware and software issues can really play havoc and sometimes are really really difficult to diagnose!

Where is AJ through all these complaint posts? I have to believe these audio out problems are problems Ketron doesn't have an answer for.

I'm with you, if the 3rd Sound Board doesn't eliminate the problems Skude should demand a new Audya from his dealer.

Jim

I have same problem with you...i have problem with left channel out...i use 6 outputs;1&2 outs for drum channels,3&4 for bass channel and left and right for others..

#35270 - 05/20/10 11:30 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

Yes Skude,

I think you have a mother board problem.
Enough is enough you need to talk to Frank, rapid style get him to get Ketron to accept the KB from you direct, arrange for Ketron to pay for the shipping both ways and get them to fix the KB for once and for all. You have been very patience and kept your head below the parapet and now it’s time to get tough, it’s the only way, this KB of yours is a Friday afternoon build and never was any good. Ketron apparently pride themselves in looking after their customers, Skude put it to the test and bypass Frank if you need to (but tell him) your guarantee is running out also, Skude act but act now. You are wasting your time involving AJ on this one, it’s you Frank and Ketron.
Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35271 - 05/20/10 11:34 AM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Leezone:

Jim

NiteLife,

AJ is out of this one now, he must be sat back thinking how he got into this, thats why he's off the radar. You need to get the ROM correct before you do anything there must be no errors, and then if it is still not right send it back, there is strength in numbers, you and Skude tell ketron they are on their way back.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35272 - 05/20/10 12:03 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
Tony Hughes Offline

I was thinking of buying a RED SEXY GROOVE X7 made in Italy somewhere near to Ketron, what do you think I should do, wait a while like Leezone. I think Leezone is not as daft as Diki thinks he is, Leezone has not parted with any hard earned dollars, not yet! It's all too expensive for him and I think a bit too risky for me the RED GROOVE may just have to wait. How far from ketron is MS.

Tony

#35273 - 05/20/10 12:20 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
leezone Offline

Tony.

It's not too expensive for me,
it's expensive for EVERYONE...
I can afford it, $$$ is not the problem

The FACT is, it's too expensive period. and many will shy away from it as it's priced WAY HIGHER than it's competition

So again, these are not excuses, just FACTS,
How much clearer can I be?

#35274 - 05/20/10 12:37 PM Re: Never ending Audya problem??
skude Offline

Hi Guys
Update: Need a new CPU board, just got the news. Really hope that this will solve the issue, but how long do I have to wait. Is this in stock at CMC? or is it another 4 months from Italy. I can't really see why Ketron can't send this, by air, directly to me. We'll see.
skude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online