SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#351944 - 10/01/12 09:13 AM Re: New Age" style for all members By Sokratis [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Originally Posted By: Dusan
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Dusan press STYLE MODE/DRUMS "page 2" USER AUDIO DRUMS ON.

Thank you Sokratis,

but still dont work.Audya dont want to load User Drums.Please corect me if I am wrong:

I coppy New Age Audio Drums in User Audio drums with no sub folder.Its that corect?
Style I am load to User styles in Balad folder.

If that corect my Audya haw anather incorect function....

In that place I also want to know what kinde of Live guitar has a style CLASSIC BEGUINE (whit blue dott)from last Ketron sound and styles update?
In my case in Style view that style in colum (F10) has a text:"Live Ins" with no Live Guitar in all wariation.
Its that corect?

Thank you

Dusan... I thnink your way is right... However I dont can help you... Is very strange.... confused

Thank you Sokratis anyway.Maby some else can help me with that situation.

For my second question I load a scren shot haw style Classic Beguine looks like.

Edited by Dusan (10/01/12 09:17 AM)

#351999 - 10/01/12 09:17 PM Re: New Age" style for all members By Sokratis [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Dusan,

I had the same problem. However, after I rebooted everythink worked fine. You must have ALL the user derums loaded, else the style will not call any of them up.

I put my style under the "unplugged user" folder. Maybe you should try to do that?

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online