SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 30 31 >
Topic Options
#350966 - 09/12/12 12:52 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
I have made a demo from the Very Good 2011 sound upgrate of Audya!!!... I am working every day with this, and its EXELENT!!!!!!!! My demo is with Real Time Record, and it is 17:26 min.. Please listen the Drums section!!!!...POWER!!! BRAVO KETRON....VERY GOOD JOB!!!

http://www.divshare.com/download/15499685-7d5

#350971 - 09/12/12 02:35 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: heanchpi
Is there anyone who can help me how to edit the original factory voices? As I see it, you can only edit the sounds in the program, and it is my opinion not the same. I think the past could edit the factory voices and then save them under a new name, so you do not overwrite the factory voices.

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
Select a facory voice and press the button (e.g. F1) for more then 2 seconds. The Audya then automatically goes into the program mode, but you can edit the settings of the factory voice. Then press Save, and now you can select if you want save to disk or the the respective program. If you save to the program I would recommend to backup first all the program settings that you not loose them.

Originally Posted By: pastroccio
yes there is a way. I found it casually, but ketron don't want to tell people is dangerous for overvrite internal. if you want I can tell you how edit original preset, is simple, but please be carefull because you overvrite it else normaly you search the preset you want to modify, then press long time the key (f2-f3 ecc) and then you enter in program edit, but edit the preset, . of course then you must sate in slot program, if you have 1 voice too... in audya don't exist user voice. else as told you you can Overwrite the original preset. I do it because some sounds not balanced. (many guitar solo are very high level as example).

#350972 - 09/12/12 02:36 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
I try to record my music from audya digital S/PDIF OUT to my computer card, to get the best audio quality recording. Someone succeed on that task? There is 3 options for the S/PDIF OUT : OFF - SPDIF - MAIN

What is the difference between SPDIF and MAIN, and why this changes the SPDIF IN line too? WHAT is the s/pdif format? 44.1, 48? 16 bits? 24 bits?
Is there any sync clock on it?

My sound card LYNX TWO don't understand the Audya S/pdif What to do?

So...The Audya clock in 48khz.....The Bit dont have problem!!.. 24/16/or 32.... Select in Audya from SPDIF OUT (MAIN) to have control volume from Audya....

For play follow this: From your card select (48 khz), and select EXTERNAL CLOCK from SPDIF.. Select in Audya from SPDIF OUT (MAIN) and make a check if play... If it is ok, select from your DAW the digital Input to Record from this.... Try this....

Yes.....With digital record, we have a very clean audio wav becouse is direct from Digital Convertor.... I use only SPDIF of Audya to record... However I avoid putting the sound card in MAX (63)… I record the digital wav in (42) volume, and from Cubase i make normalize, or Compression, Limiting etc....

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
I have this amazing sound card

http://www.lynxstudio.com/product_detail.asp?i=12#

And with the sound card at max 63, I don't get any clipping.

I am still not sure if I will use the digital clock of the SPDIF, or use the internal sound card clock who seems to sound a little bit better.

To get sound, I had to remove the 'Digital In Mute on error' option of my sound card !

Originally Posted By: filipelou
what's the best solution to connect these spdif out coaxial to an analog mixer?

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
something like this:

http://www.lindy.co.uk/spdif-digital-to-analogue-stereo-audio-converter/70408.html

but then why not simply use the Audya's internal D/A converter with the line outs?

The S PDIF is good to connect in a digital console <in a live gig or in a Studio>, or in a Sound Card to make a digital record.... This is a good method to you have a good clean digital wave in studio without noises etc....

#350973 - 09/12/12 02:39 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
One simple question:
haw to change octave on some instrument in Style edit mode.If I want to change octave for some instrument I push 2/7 buton and try to set octave to +12,but nothing hapened.Octave for that instrument stay the same.... Its there some global setings who I miseed somehaw or simply that function dosent work? I run a latest OS on my Audya 76.

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
The OCTAVE function in the STYLE EDITOR affects what you are about to record and not what has already been recorded (which can't be changed).

#350975 - 09/12/12 03:04 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
I want to give some feedback on the new OS version:

General impression:
-------------------
Had no problems with the new version so far, it seems at least as stable as the version before. Still a little bit upset that the user live guitar selection is still not working.

(Complaining on a high level as I do not really use this function but I don't understand this as it is perfectly repeatable and a lot of users complained that already frown )

I'm not sure but I have the feeling, that Ketron has rebalanced some the styles in a positive way. smile

New styles:
-----------
Congratulation, they are excellent smile
The XD styles are also well balanced and optimized for the Audya, the only drop of bitterness is the location of all
the XD styles: Unplugged section within the User styles.

Midi accordeon support:
-----------------------
Yes, they did it!!!
Now, more than 2 years after the first release, my accordeon is now supported like on the XD3, I'm very happy, I'm now able to play w/o XD3. It is the interaction with the bass even if it is auto bass. smile smile smile

There are still some minor issues if you play manual bass, but it is ok.

#350976 - 09/12/12 03:05 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
sometimes I had a problem, let´s call it "lost in space".

I changed a lot of settings, forgot which one and could only find back with switching the Audya off and on again. Even with the new 4.2B with the "reset-feature" this took a lot of seconds.

The I found a simple solution :

Directly after powering on the Audya I saved a registration ( all features and sub-pages enabled ! ) as "1_st start".

Whenever I´m lost now : Just call this registration and all is fine.

Sometimes the normal "save for startup" does not seem to work as it should, but my registry works all the time wink

#350977 - 09/12/12 03:05 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: cheznono
My Audya don't restart : i have a error message "INS ERROR, INSTRUMENT FILE CORRUPTED PRESS EXIT" but when I press EXIT, nothing !!!!!
I can't start my audya and have a gig this week !!!

Originally Posted By: audyaplayer
Try to hold F10 and unplugged at the same time and power on the Audya,looks what happens,or hold F1 and turn on the Audya,you will see the hd with all his functions. Or another option,load the latest update again,4.2b from the website or your pc. Audyaplayer

it seems to me, that you´re loading INS-File(s) upon startup.

One on them seems to damaged.

Try to connect the Audya to a PC and then do "scandisk" ( or similar ) with the Audya-Drive.

Disconnect the Audya ONLY VIA "REMOVE HARDWARE / EJECT MEDIA".

Unplugging Audya without this method can damage the Audya´s filesystem !!!

"Last solution" would be to open the Audya, unplugg the harddisk and plug it to a PC directly. But that´s only a good idea if you know how to open the body and to dismount the drive. If you don´t have the skill to do that bring the Audya to your dealer !

Originally Posted By: Machetero
try this:

1- Power on your PC
2- Connect USB cable from Audya to PC
3- Power-up the audya and wait until you see and USB icon in the display of the keyboard
4- Then do the upgrade

IF you still fail to see the Audya in you PC (my computer) then try:

5- Power-up you Audya holding down the F10 and Unplugged keys

Originally Posted By: cheznono
My Audy is repaired !!! The only solution was to open it,get back the hard disk to connect it directely to my PC and delete the file.

Thanks for your help !!!!

#350978 - 09/12/12 03:06 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi my friends....
A lot of friends asked me, to make a video with Style Compiler....
I made therefore a small video... I hope to help all....

Link of Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulws_f5Vdyk

Youtube Streaming

#350979 - 09/12/12 03:06 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Machetero
Can some body explain what you can do with the "KEY Tune" option on the AUDYA?

I have no been able to understand what is for. I try to follow the examples in the manual, but still I am no able to make it work to see an example. I am really in the LIMBO in this one.

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
You can assign Wave files to different keys on the keyboar so that when you press the key, the assigned wave file plays instantly. Features such as HOLD are also applicable (Hold=OFF, when you release the key, the wave file stops playing; Hold=ON, when you press the key, the wave file plays and continues playing even after you release it). Wave files can also be assigne to be triggered when you play specific chords - great feature for MIDI accordionists!

#350982 - 09/12/12 04:34 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi Henni,

if I would use my Audya as a "professionell" ( I´m only a "home-player" ) I would arrange my registrations in "decades".

That means :

0010 Song 1
0020 Song 2
0030 Song 3

and so on.

If you need more that one registration for a song just numer them with single steps.

Example :

0040 A swinging safari 1 ( flutes right hand, Style-Variation A )
0041 A swinging safari 2 ( strings with harmonizer right hand, Variation B )
0042 A swinging safari 3 ( trumpet right hand, Variation C )

Only sound at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtCKFX3EVVg

0050 Rock around the clock 1 (GrowlSax, SyncStart,SyncStop, Variation A )
0051 Rock around the clock 2 ( BlownSax, Variation B )
0052 Rock around the clock 3 ( Rock Guitar, Variation C )

and so on ...

Page 3 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online